Review of Warcraft

Irvine, CA 92618, US
Tel: +1-949-242-8393

robertg316
9/4/17

Had so much trouble downloading the game I gave up trying I also met a friend online that was a regular player world of warcraft, he said don't waste your money because they changed the venue he was quite pissed he lost a lot of money to that game, so he quit and all his followers quite too.

lucasw24
2/15/17

World of Warcraft and all Warcraft series, it's the best what i meet in my short life. Hours of really good fun and adventures, that is what is Warcraft.

hubertb19
11/29/16

I spent smth like 10-15 hours per week playing Warcraft

davort
10/25/16

legion is far the best expansion blizz has ever made. I am not regrett any hour spend in this game :)

benjaminm49
7/3/16

IN a movie or in a game it doesn't matter believe me
you have the completely same experience
because is actually a RPG game you don't actually get everything in 3D dimensions but still its an amazing adventurous game :D

pauls325
7/1/16

Always up to date and fun to play

rosss51
4/13/16

I am a dedicated Warcraft fan since 2003. I even tried to write my own novel based on the Warcraft lore. I met a lot of cool frieds at WOW and we actually spend time together for about 2 years now. I would recommend everyone to try Warcraft if you have a lot of time and if you are looking for a fun time!

harryg32
3/8/16

I love me some Warcraft

brednac
1/1/16

This is a game I have played with m y kids and it is a fun game but intense. it is a social network as well you can talk to others and play with them. I love the game Brenda Carlton

randyg15
11/22/15

Like watching cartoons - is that an elf or bat ears like that it could hear a grasshopper fart at 300 yards. Sure hope they roll down or fold up big gust of wind and that thing is also flys.

navarror
10/5/15

- Hello, I'm Navarro and I'm WoW-coholic :( :))))

sunt2
10/1/15

When WoW was released, I started playing it. The game is addictive, user friendly, suits to the needs of a player that loves MMOs perfectly. However since WoD pricing is still 44.99, a full game's price, I am not playing it until it drops to the price that it's fair to be in. And no the %50 percent discount does not make it so since players already have to pay a monthly fee. That is just my view of the matter, as WoW also will have to cater to the MMO world that is changing. Just because it has the name and the history, does not make it fair for a company to overcharge it's products value.
Don't even get me started on the race/sex change etc & the overbloated, e-peen enlargement items they sell on the game shop.

Tip for consumers: You really don't need that ''Prismatic-silk-tail-dream-unicorn'' with the rainbow waste coming out of it's rear end. Don't.

johnb437
9/10/15

It dont get any better

gwenf
8/25/15

How crazy is that? I was playing it a lot back in the day, spent over $300 on it!!!

usucka
8/15/15

too much cpu use

alexb99
3/29/15

I have only played the game a handful of times but this site is stunning!

anthonyd40
2/5/15

A good rts with rpg type elements. Warcraft was always rpg like anyway so its good they move from the strategy game series.

stephanek
2/2/15

THIS IS SCAM AND I AM HERE TO MENTION IT OUT

warrene5
2,388 helpful votes
1/18/15

I have played Warcraft for quite a while. Lots of fun, its like a whole world online. Places to shop, buy and sell at. Crafts to learn and Dungeons to explore. I'm scared to back online, I end up spending to much time there!

Questions? Get answers from the Warcraft staff and other customers.

Warcraft?