Review of Wannaball

Wannaball reviews

1 star

terh
6/9/10

quite nice site. well done. however not really a brand new idea since nofouls.com and courtsoftheworld.com are doing this for years. nofouls.com surely has a much bigger data base of courts and www.courtsoftheworld.com is actually the benchmark regarding looks. but site definitely is cool.

zaidis
3/16/10

its a good site 4 all basketball players overseas cause , you can get to know them and view the basketball court's and share thoughts with everyone .and can have a separate court for you(a sever that will be your own), or can join a court(another server which you know) where you always play basketball everyday .and can add your friends or invite them to join wannabal and add him to your server .this is more like a social site but mostly suites for basketball players
I LOVE IT......... keep up the good work

jeromew
3/16/10

Wow, after just signing up to sitejabber to complain about plentyoffish.com, I'm glad I ran into the "most loved site of the day". Wannaball.com definitely fills a nice niche out there. As an avid pickup basketball player, I can definitely see how this will be helpful. As mentioned below by Todd, it seems that you do need to sign up to use their hub networking chat function (which i think is extremely cool and useful to connect with other ballers) but you can still search for and look at courts without signing up. I think there database is only filled with courts around the bay area right now, but adding courts seems easy. I'm from LA so hopefully more people will join and add courts. Great job to whoever created this site!

toddl
3/15/10

Not a bad website. But I don't like how they force you to become a member before you can check out the site. Also, they need a better zipcode search. I did a search and nothing came up in my exact zipcode but I saw surrounding zipcodes had bball courts. Great concept and I will be checking it out to find pick up games.

stevent
3/15/10

Wow, this site is pretty damn awesome. I've been looking for something like this for a while. As an avid basketball fan and player, this is a dream come true. It seems like it is pretty new so most of their courts are in the bay area, but its pretty easy to add new courts and groups. I love the "hub" idea for social networking. Sometimes I don't want to be everyone's friend but still want to stay connected. All i have to say, if you ever want to meet other ballers or find basketball courts...this is the site for you.

tinat
3/15/10

I don't play basketball very often anymore, but I can see myself using wannaball.com next time I need to find a gym / court to play on. By simply subscribing to courts in my local area, i can immediately see the active members without having to "friend" anyone! Cool twist on the current social networks.

Most of all, I really like the map feature: http://wannaball.com/locations Who knew there were so many basketball courts in San Francisco? :D

jesses
3/15/10

This site is pretty awesome. If you play or love basketball you will love this site. It is pretty new and probably building its user base but I can see this picking up. The interface is sweet and the "hub" system of networking is interesting. Instead of "friending" people you simply sign up and subscribe to different courts and groups and get a feed the displays chats and announcements from all your subscriptions. I love balling and if you do too, you need to join this site!

Questions? Get answers from the Wannaball staff and other customers.

Wannaball?