Walmartphotocentre.ca

Walmartphotocentre.ca has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Walmartphotocentre.ca?

“Do Not Use Walmart Photo Centre Online if you Want Reimbursement from your Employer”

Roland Z.
6/10/21

Do Not Use Walmart Photo Centre Online if you Want Reimbursement from your Employer. Walmart Photo Centre Online does not provide an actual sales receipt which shows a zero balance and method of payment - even if you call their help line. When I placed the order and paid using a credit card, I received order details by email showing everything else other than a zero balance and method of payment. Seeking a proper receipt in my Walmart Photo Centre online account proved fruitless. As anyone who needs to seek reimbursement from their employer knows, an actual receipt is required for your claim. I called the help number four times, two times I was assured I was going to get a receipt emailed to me, and I was never sent one. Three times I asked for a manager and three times I was told no.

rolandz6
June 10th, 2021
Verified purchase

Tip for consumers:
They do not prove a receipt.

Products used:
5x7 Glossy

Questions? Get answers from the Walmartphotocentre.ca staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Walmartphotocentre.ca?

Have a question about Walmartphotocentre.ca?