Walmartfinancialservices.ca reviews

Suggest Category

lyndaa30
9/26/19

I just transferred money into my card to clean up my outstanding debit, just in order to accommodate my new purchase. However, my new purchase was declined. When I called Customer service I was told there was nothing they could do for me to make purchase with the same card, I was told to drop my purchase at Walmart and go home then return after 4 business days when my payment must have reflected before I can make payment with the card.
I dont recommend this credit card, its trashy and highly inconveniencing. Stay away from it!

gwendolynm8
5/6/19

I contacted Walmart credit card services about $7.79 of interest that was charged on a credit card despite being completely paid off by the appropriate date except for $7. I was told that until the $7 was paid, Walmart was legally able to charge interest on the entire amount billed, not just the remaining $7.00. The rep. said she would, as a courtesy, remove the interest BUT it is LEGAL to charge interest on monies paid if it is part of an existing unpaid amount on a statement. I told the rep that is illegal and she repeated several times that it is legal. (For example: the bill is $500. You pay $480. The Walmart rep confirmed that they will legally charge interest on the entire $500 until the $20 is paid). So keep your payment receipts, check your credit card statements, and question the interest charged.

Questions? Get answers from the Walmartfinancialservices.ca staff and other customers.

Walmartfinancialservices.ca?