Walmartfinancialservices.ca

Walmartfinancialservices.ca

Walmartfinancialservices.ca has a consumer rating of 1.5 stars from 2 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. The most common issues with Walmartfinancialservices.ca are around customer service, which is not as good as expected by some customers.

How would you rate Walmartfinancialservices.ca?

“Walmart interest charges: WARNING”

Gwendolyn M.
5/6/19

I contacted Walmart credit card services about $7.79 of interest that was charged on a credit card despite being completely paid off by the appropriate date except for $7. I was told that until the $7 was paid, Walmart was legally able to charge interest on the entire amount billed, not just the remaining $7.00. The rep. said she would, as a courtesy, remove the interest BUT it is LEGAL to charge interest on monies paid if it is part of an existing unpaid amount on a statement. I told the rep that is illegal and she repeated several times that it is legal. (For example: the bill is $500. You pay $480. The Walmart rep confirmed that they will legally charge interest on the entire $500 until the $20 is paid). So keep your payment receipts, check your credit card statements, and question the interest charged.

lyndaa30
September 26th, 2019
I just transferred money into my card to clean up my outstanding debit, just in order to accommodate my new purchase. However, my new purchase was declined. When I called Customer service I was told there was nothing they could do for me to make purchase with the same card, I was told to drop my purchase at Walmart and go home then return after 4 business days when my payment must have reflected before I can make payment with the card.
I dont recommend this credit card, its trashy and highly inconveniencing. Stay away from it!
gwendolynm8
May 6th, 2019

Questions? Get answers from the Walmartfinancialservices.ca staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Walmartfinancialservices.ca?

Have a question about Walmartfinancialservices.ca?