Walmartfinancialservices.ca

Walmartfinancialservices.ca has a consumer rating of 1.17 stars from 6 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Consumers complaining about Walmartfinancialservices.ca most frequently mention credit card problems. Walmartfinancialservices.ca ranks 144th among Financial Advisory sites.

How would you rate Walmartfinancialservices.ca?

“What a lousy service!”

Rudi B.
9/25/20

Problem with my card - PIN accepted when enquire about my account - card not accepted at various stores!- Totally paid up - waiting time on phone is more than reasonably can be expected - message re: EXPERIENCE A HIGHER THAN NORMAL VOLUME! Is very annoying - what a load of bovine droppings! - computer service is lower than freezing point. - will apply for another, friendlier and better service card. R. B.

rudib7
September 25th, 2020

R. B.

amirs74
August 7th, 2020

They never respond and when they do they transfer you to another rep who doesn't response! 3 days now I'm calling for a simple activation!

cherylc642
August 21st, 2020

My card has not been rec' yet I am receiving mail to enjoy it or if I haven't activated it yet please do. Can't get through to financial services without a card number. Been on hold re their Customer Service # for half an hour. BULL$#*!.

madeleineb32
March 31st, 2020

When I paid my bill from purchases bought on the temporary card issued immediately, the money was not transferred to the permanent card number I received a few weeks later. So I received a letter that my bill was severely overdue and my credit rating would suffer if I didn't pay my bill. It had already been paid months ago. They couldn't figure it out.
It is still not figured out as I am on hold. I have made 5 phone calls over a period of 3 hours, been transferred, disconnected, on hold, phone another number and I still haven't spoken to someone who can fix the problem.
A waste of time and never again!

lyndaa30
September 26th, 2019

I just transferred money into my card to clean up my outstanding debit, just in order to accommodate my new purchase. However, my new purchase was declined. When I called Customer service I was told there was nothing they could do for me to make purchase with the same card, I was told to drop my purchase at Walmart and go home then return after 4 business days when my payment must have reflected before I can make payment with the card.
I dont recommend this credit card, its trashy and highly inconveniencing. Stay away from it!

gwendolynm8
May 6th, 2019

I contacted Walmart credit card services about $7.79 of interest that was charged on a credit card despite being completely paid off by the appropriate date except for $7. I was told that until the $7 was paid, Walmart was legally able to charge interest on the entire amount billed, not just the remaining $7.00. The rep. Said she would, as a courtesy, remove the interest BUT it is LEGAL to charge interest on monies paid if it is part of an existing unpaid amount on a statement. I told the rep that is illegal and she repeated several times that it is legal. (For example: the bill is $500. You pay $480. The Walmart rep confirmed that they will legally charge interest on the entire $500 until the $20 is paid). So keep your payment receipts, check your credit card statements, and question the interest charged.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Walmartfinancialservices.ca staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Walmartfinancialservices.ca?

Have a question about Walmartfinancialservices.ca?