Walking For Health

Walking For Health has a consumer rating of 1 stars from 1 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Walking For Health?

“No Dogs.”

D W.
5/14/19

I mainly follow[ed] the group for walk ideas of course I understand the rule of no dogs. people of senior years go on these walks, and the leads are trip hazards. When I tried the walks, I did not realise how strictly this rule was applied. I kept out of other peoples way (or thought I did). They received a complaint about my dog (my dog is poodle sized). So I walked 50 foot behind. Some people asked how I was, and I told them my dog had been complained about, and they walked with me. Afterwards, I got a warning (from the Walk Leader) about "you seem to be near the group". So on the next walk I met up in the car park, and took a totally different route. And this appeared to cause problems. So the next time I met for the walk, I was told in no uncertain terms "We would appreciate if you were no where near the group". Dogs are banned. I have no problem with dogs being banned. I have no problem with senior people wanting a break from screaming kids and barking dogs. "Walk for health" might not be an accurate title. "Saga Walks" might be more appropriate. which would reflect the demographic. maybe this is why different generations generally don't speak to each other much.

dw199
May 14th, 2019
I mainly follow[ed] the group for walk ideas

Dogs are banned.

Questions? Get answers from the Walking For Health staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Walking For Health?

Have a question about Walking For Health?