Review of Waitrose

Tel: Not Disclosed ext: Not Disclosed

1 Review From Our Community

opheliar
9/11/17

I received a coupon for money off a first online delivery order for new customers. With nothing to lose I decided to sign up and use it....and what a revelation! Firstly, Waitrose were not nearly as expensive as I thought. Secondly, the quality of their fresh produce was worth the extra few pennies. I am talking fresh fruit and veg with twice the shelf life of that from other stores. Thirdly, any extra pennies spent are saved by virtue of their delivery being free over £40. Compare that to Tesco who charge £7 for a £40 delivery at peak times!! I use home delivery for everything because I am disabled. I have found that if I plan well and take advantage of their special offers, I can get better quality food for the same net price as from the other supermarkets. And to add the icing on the cake......their delivery drivers are just so nice and so helpful and cheerful. 10 out 10 Waitrose/Ocado!!

Questions? Get answers from the Waitrose staff and other customers.

Waitrose?