WaistTrainingAngels reviews

Tel: 949-359-7961
info@waisttrainingangels.com

ad7029
1/13/17

This company is SOOO BOGUS!!!! Don't order ANYTHING from them!! Most chances are you receive no product, no response back from them, and no money back. Thank God I have a great credit card company to refund me from Waist Training Angels SCAMMERS! Facial Pore Cleanser is a $20 piece of plastic SCAM- don't waste your time and money, I'm sure their Waist Trainer is a fabric SCAM, too!! BUYERS BEWARE!!!!!! Check them out on Better Business Bureau, don't just take my word for it.

mariaa145
1/7/17

I ordered a Facial Pore Cleanser from Waist Training Angels and they charged me for the product, BUT I NEVER RECEIVED IT. They NEVER sent me my tracking code, I e-mailed and attempted to contact their company MULTIPLE times, yet NO ONE got back to me ever. Horrible customer service.

Tip for consumers: Do not use this sit, the reviews on their site are fake, check their Facebook page, multiple people have had the same thing happen to them.

siennac
10/31/16

I ordered a medium because the measurements on their website said that would be my size. When I got it it was too big, so i waited 10 days for a response from them with instructions on how to exchange for a small. I followed the steps and then they copy and pasted my original order confirmation saying that that is the new tracking number (lie). Keep claiming the new one was delivered by showing me the tracking number from my original order (which was delivered 12 days PRIOR to when they "sent" me the new one. They keep ignoring my emails and messages. Most frustrating thing in the world! Complete scam! Was super expensive to begin with! I am a student and cant afford this crap!

Questions? Get answers from the WaistTrainingAngels staff and other customers.

WaistTrainingAngels?