Review of Wagnersod

Tel: 651-457-6037

1 Review From Our Community

sherryw82
6/12/18

All I can say is Buyer Beware. They will take your money and run. If I could give zero stars I would. This is how shady they are. I called to ask if I could have them come out to start my sprinkler system. The lady on the phone said, "We're running a special on the spring start-up and fall shut down. We discussed the price and what that covered. At no time was I offered any other options. More importantly, at no time was I told this was a no money back situation. They were unable to fit me in for 4 weeks, which in an ordinary spring might have been fine. I scheduled with them. But then the weather really heated up for an extended period of time and so I needed water, and I opened and used my sprinkler system on my own. I emailed Wagner Sod to cancel my appointment and refund my money, three weeks before the scheduled appointment. At that time I was told Nope. This was a no money back deal. So, they have stolen my money, essentially, without clearly describing important information which would help make my decision. So UNETHICAL. When I called to tell them how I felt they were very dismissive. I was told that the explanation for no money back was in the set of brochures they sent me which advertised their services. This of course was after they took my credit card information and charged me, sealing the deal. DO NOT EVER consider using this company! Read other horrible reviews on run the other way.

Questions? Get answers from the Wagnersod staff and other customers.

Wagnersod?