Review of Waffle House

Tel: +1.2065771368
owner-10612250@wafflehouse.com.whoisprivacyservice.org

princek28
4/14/19

I love waffle house, best waffles ever. Excellent place for breakfast. Service was great , our waitress was very attentive and polite. The place was nice and clean, great ambience. We will be back.

markv167
Mark V.
2/10/19

I haven't been to a Waffle House in years but what I do remember is a great atmosphere with a wonderful staff that are actually happy your there. Its feels like your the only person there and you will be taken care of.

pepperc
1/13/19

Stayed at the Baymont Inn for a week and went to Waffle House two days in a row. The second day was the best because they made me a low carb omelet to order and it was THE BOMB!!! They were very accommodating and sweet helpful people. Thank you!

appyo
9/18/17

While traveling to Florida for the winter, I always need coffee along the road trip. So at 6:am and overnight driving, I needed coffee. I also thought a waffle sounded delicious with my coffee for breakfast. So I make a pitstop at a Waffle House along the major interstate highway off I75 just south of Atlanta Georgia. The waitress brings me the waffle fairly quickly, but no coffee and not offered water as well. I was eating my waffle when the waitress brought me my bill and said "no hurry to pay". I said, you have the coffee added to my bill, but I never received it. She giggled about it in an apologetic manner yet continued to flirt with the 4 young guys setting next to me. She walked away stating "I FORGOT to put the pot on to brew, do you still want it?" as I am taking my last bite of waffle. I got irritated with her and suggested to her "oh don't bother, you are busy flirting with your young men". I took the bill walked to the counter and paid the bill. Left NO tip what so ever, walked directly to my car and called 1-877-9waffle. I had seen the phone number at the bottom of my bill. I spoke with customer service gal, but nothing ever become of the rude way I was treated and ignored at that Waffle House. A simple coupon sent to me for a free cup of coffee would have been a kind gesture from such a large corporation. JMO.

Questions? Get answers from the Waffle House staff and other customers.

Waffle House?