Wa.kaiserpermanente.org

Wa.kaiserpermanente.org has a consumer rating of 4 stars from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Wa.kaiserpermanente.org?

“Decent insurance but often booked out 2-4 weeks”

Peach R.
10/10/19

I only have Kaiser because my employer offers it. While it does cover a lot I have mixed reviews about it. I have found if you need to get things diagnosed they'll chase symptoms. I had to go to a chiropractor to figure out what was going on with my back. I've learned they push medicine like a sales gimmick. A lot of it is toxic and I refuse to take any of it. I have mixed reviews regarding Kaiser. I'd recommend them for emergencies not ongoing care. I tried to sign up for the mental health and well being part of it due to a stressful time in my life and found if I wanted a physical appointment they were booked up three months out. Online chats were booked up 2-4 weeks out. That sort of defeats the purpose if you're trying to work through some stuff.

peachr2
October 10th, 2019

Questions? Get answers from the Wa.kaiserpermanente.org staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Wa.kaiserpermanente.org?

Have a question about Wa.kaiserpermanente.org?