Review of Vtours.com

Vtours.com reviews

arnoldz8
8/31/19

I booked online, got all my documents by email and in Mallorca everything, from transfer to hotel was exactly as booked. And the price was invincible. I recommend vtours!

pco
8/29/19

My transfer with v tours never showed up, I got no apology and was told a refund would take 10 weeks. Avoid!

petec116
8/29/19

This is not a reputable company and I strongly recommend not to use them.
I used Vtours for a transfer from my hotel in Agadir to go to the Airport.
After spending the whole last day of the holiday trying to request a pick up time they finally told after numerous calls and emails.
They failed to show at all to my hotel without even an apology.
I almost missed a flight home due to their rogue practices and was told it can take up to 10 weeks to get my refund.

fritzn9
6/13/18

Vtours, holiday that fits . . . . Not so with us. We had booked a package tour to Mallorca. Almost everything worked out well. Only the transfer from the hotel to the airport did not work: The bus that was supposed to pick us up did not come. We waited more than an hour. After telephone inquiry with vtours in Mallorca, where the pickup bus remained, we were informed by telephone, the bus does not come any more & we are to take a taxi. The taxi costs are of course refunded: "Just ask for a bill from the taxi driver. You can claim its cost from vtours later". . . Arrived at home I sent some emails to Vtours asking for reimbursement of the taxi costs. . . . No response. No answer from Vtours so far.

Questions? Get answers from the Vtours.com staff and other customers.

Vtours.com?