Voiceondemand.net reviews

Suggest Category

1 Review From Our Community

meu
3/27/11

I was looking for cheap voice over work for a very small local tv station I work at in Michigan. The guy is obviously just getting started as he only has one sample posted, but I gave it a shot. On the website it says "works with your budget" so I told him my budget and how much we could afford to pay for each spot (which was practically nothing), but he truly did work within my budget for those 7 spots. We have been with him for about two months now, and we became a monthly contract invoice client because it also advertises, "24/7 EMERGENCY service to contract customers." (Although he has a couple different no contract pay per spot plans) anyway, sure enough we had a major story break last week at 2am local time. I called him at about 2:20am with the copy, he had it recorded and sent to me by 2:29. In my opinion this guy is everything he advertises, and we are considering making him the exclusive voice for our station. 4 Stars in my book.

Questions? Get answers from the Voiceondemand.net staff and other customers.

Voiceondemand.net?