This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

VogueBook.co

VogueBook.co

VogueBook.co has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. VogueBook.co also ranks 261st among Handbags sites.

How would you rate VogueBook.co?

“CRAP PRODUCT AND OVERCHARGED”

Selena C.
12/15/15

Finally got my 3 bags after waiting one month. They were out of one so they just took it upon themselves to send me one in the same color, however, it's an ugly style. As for them overcharging me, they tell me it is is US dollars, however, when I ordered them I was under the Canadian pricing and it still does not equal out to what it should be. I have sent them a 9 th email now, let's see if I get a response, the only response was from manager apologing for the delay because they. We're so busy. I was inquiring about my tracking number which the had provided me and didn't work. Her email response was that it must not have been from her company then??????? Really? So anyways I finally got them, I do have to admit the black one looks nice, port quality but it looks ok. The other two are not the colors not the style I ordered. I think life is too short to start this all over again with them. I think I will just let this one be. But I have learnt a very valuable lesson. I usually always look at consumer reviews, however, couldn't on this one because of the fact that they shut down the doors of their old company and rapped this one. So always in addition to checking out reviews Google the company name and scam site. They are Very good at compiling information and will let you know if they are a high risk company and so on. I was aware that they were by no means real Michael Kors bags but Hey Atleast I got 3 bags!

selenac2
December 15th, 2015

Fake

By Selena C.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the VogueBook.co staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about VogueBook.co?

Have a question about VogueBook.co?