Vodafone NZ

Vodafone NZ has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Vodafone NZ?

“Rubbish dont touch them”

Beau F.
4/3/18

I have just had a new set top box for my tv. Didnt need a new one but vodafone said it was a new updated technically box. Had it installed only to find I cant record all my favourite programes as they are blocked. Should have been told about this when talking to operator that said it was the best. Now have to wait two weeks for old system to be installed. Very disappointed and frustrated.

beauf3
April 3rd, 2018

Tip for consumers: Dont touch new set up tv box from VODAFONE

Questions? Get answers from the Vodafone NZ staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Vodafone NZ?

Have a question about Vodafone NZ?