Review of Vivint Solar

Tel: 877-404-4129
info@vivintsolar.com

roseo29
11/7/18

The one star doesn't do it. Don't even go with this crocked company. I spent 1 year trying to tell them how to do their job because they couldn't. Not saying anymore except BEWARE!!!

judig7
1/9/18

Received an email today that my solar panels had NO power and want to send a tech out on MARCH 3, 2018. Today is JANUARY 3, 2018. I have to wait 2 months for someone to get here to fix the problem. Just another hoax by this company.

joshuam87
4/12/16

A Vivint salesperson knocked on my door and started pitching me about how i could reduce my electricity bills and they would cover the full cost to put solar on my house of course i was very skeptical and did not believe that this could not cost me anything. However i spoke to several of my neighbors who we're recently installed with Vivint and they all we're very happy so I decided to give it a shot. We've had our system for a few moths now and i'm really seeing a difference in our bills. The installation was quick and professional and our sales rep John has contacted us frequently to keep us in the loop on every step of the process. Very happy with the company!

Questions? Get answers from the Vivint Solar staff and other customers.

Vivint Solar?