VivHair.co.uk

VivHair.co.uk has a consumer rating of 1 stars from 1 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. VivHair.co.uk also ranks 78th among Wigs sites.

How would you rate VivHair.co.uk?

“No buy from these people please.”

DAWN S.
2/23/17

They robe me send me bad hair day in post and looks old pre used , I try get refund they say no :-( and now I sorry I get involved with these bandits cowboys.

dawns38
February 23rd, 2017

Questions? Get answers from the VivHair.co.uk staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about VivHair.co.uk?

Have a question about VivHair.co.uk?