Vitamin Partners reviews

Tel: 866-586-7488
sales@vitaminpartners.com

sarenap
2/27/19

I have ordered product from this company for a few years now and always received the supplements even though they usually take a while to arrive. However I have not received my latest order and no one is responding to my emails. A US postal service tracking number was supplied but it advises the label has been printed but this does not guarantee receipt of the parcel by the postal service. As far as I can tell the products were never sent.
I will be looking at purchasing this product from another company in future if I do not receive a reply soon

js519
10/30/18

Received a bottle of 90 tablets; was suppose to be 250 tablets. Quick response that the oversight would be rectified... 45 days later and several email requests later... no additional tablets nor refund received. UGH. HORRIBLE Experience!

kikkas
8/1/18

I bought some vitamins, and had to wait 3 weeks for them to be delivered. I tried to call the number on the web page and it's not a working number. I wrote 4 emails, and then finally got a response from the "owner", saying that they were sent priority and should arrive the next day. It took 4 more days. Buy somewhere else even it's a bit more expensive.

jimf101
5/1/18

April 2 they took my order. April 3 they charged PayPal and sent me an email, "your order is on its way" with NO TRACKING. (First red flag - who doesn't send tracking these days?) April 4th my bank charges the pass through $60.78. Nothing comes. April 9th I leave a message that I would like the tracking numbers cause it has not arrived. No response. April 17th I file my first claim with PayPal (the seller now gets to respond), I also leave 2nd message on their website. No responses. April 24th I file a claim with PayPal as there has been no response from VitaminPartners. (I was on vacation the rest of that week) I had ordered and received the product from another supplier. On April 24th apparently they finally shipped the item, and it was received on April 27th. Now they claim to PayPal that I received the item, and they supposedly told me it was "backordered". I scanned my Gmail account, Google is good at keeping track of things, there was never an email from them April 3 - April 26. (On April 9th I reset my password to get back to their site to see if there was a tracking number / and on April 17th there was an automated email from them "redeem an award now") Now, rather than any apology or acknowledgement of their failure to communicate, they are showing me tracking numbers and acting like, "what's wrong? you received your product". This Is Not How To Run An Internet Business!!!

donnyd4
10/8/16

My experience with Vitamin Partners leads me to believe that the company is disreputable. I placed a one-time order for a supplement, and gave no authorization for Vitamin Partners to charge my credit card automatically each month. Regardless, Vitamin Partners charged my card at the beginning of each month, even after I sent email messages and left voicemail messages informing them that they were not authorized to charge my card automatically. My bank caught the second unauthorized charge, and contacted me to ask if the charge was legitimate. The fact that my bank knew of the fraudulent charge before I called implies that Vitamin Partners has made unauthorized charges in the past, and that charges from them trigger an alert.

I suggest buying your supplements elsewhere. In the end, my bank advised me to cancel my credit card and reopen the account with a different number. Buy from someone else - it's not worth the bother.

suzettem
5/10/13

Fraudulent at best.
I ordered a product. They advertise "free shipping anywhere in the continental United States", but I was charged $5 for shipping to San Diego, CA. It took longer to come than the company estimated. The product description was deceitful. The packaging was 1/2 the regular size but the price paid was just slightly under the price I would have paid for a regular size. Usually I get 80 count tablets, what I got was 120 count, but 120 of the most miniscule sized "beads" possible. When I called the company, I got an automatic message and disconnect. I still haven't heard back from them through email. I did not get what I thought I was ordering based on the photo and product description. I have not been able to speak with a company rep. I am going to stay away from this company!

Questions? Get answers from the Vitamin Partners staff and other customers.

Vitamin Partners?