Review of VisasAvenue

Tel: 11-48447777
info@visasavenue.com

rishid1
5/16/17

Thanks Visas Avenue, Shivangi, and Kirti! I got my PR invitation for Canada. I really want to appreciate your cooperation and support for Canadian immigration process. I was really in fix thinking about process complexities when I first met you guys at your Nehru Place office. However, you handled my case really well and the result is now evident.
I found all you guys excellent in your job with all the process knowledge you have to guide the visa aspirants like me. I am surely gonna refer you guys to all my colleagues out there for Canada immigration. Thanks again for your excellent client service and guidance.

bellahouelm
2/9/16

salut jai envoyer mon dossier au service dimmigration a otaw je nest rien reçu cest plus 130jours nom bellahouel mohamed amine

poojas13
5/11/15

"Cheers for the Visas Avenue Team!!! They are quite updated and well informed about all the immigration procedures and updates. Visas Avenue Case Manager informed as well as helped me to create my profile on Express Entry System of Canada. Its only because of Visas Avenue I got success in getting an invitation for Permanent Residency from CIC. Kudos to Visas Avenue!!"

Pooja,

Questions? Get answers from the VisasAvenue staff and other customers.

VisasAvenue?