Review of Visa house

Tel: +91-11-47114100
contact@visahouse.in

ravis100
12/6/19
Visa House consultants are completely fraud especially Gurupreet and Manisha, guys dont trust these people...they will charge money and without proper documents they apply visa online which will lead to rejection and later they'll say visa approval is not in our hands..without proper documents anything will lead to rejection these people will act as like put somuch of efforts and they have done a lot for you still it rejected..now we can't do anything but they got there service charges and fees and fill there pockets now nothong matter to them they just say go to hell...
riyak6
1/15/18
I was not so happy because I was not able to immigrate to the country of my choice, i.e. Hong Kong, but Visa house made sure it all happened to me. I was able to get the immigration of my desires with the counselors of Visahouse.
pankajt7
1/2/18
I was shown the doors to Visa house through a friend who got admission in Michigan College through them. They made it all possible for me. I didnt think it could have been so simple. Visa House made me understand the various colleges and courses for which I was eligible. They handled all my procedural details of the visa too. I am going to complete my degree soon and ready to embark on my optional practical training in this country.
sonamk2
12/20/17
I am so happy Visa House guided me so rightly as far as Canada immigration is concerned. I didnt know that Canada immigration has become so easy because the CRS score has gone down immensely low. Now the qualifying score is 415. I am so happy because none of my time got wasted due to a rejected application.
sonamy
11/23/17
I am pleased to announce that Visa house handled my immigration in a hassle free manner. I was confused about how to go about the process. Their staff knows all the aspects of the process and knows how to handle them for you.
vinodg4
11/11/17
I came to this search consultancy through extensive search and I was satisfied. I would advise their services to all of my acquainted because they are systematic. First of all they are so systematic. They ask for your resume, and then scrutinize it as to what you can do and where you can go. Then they suggest you options for which you can be approved, and then you can choose anyone country.
ajays31
11/1/17
I applied for my US visa. thier documentation process is tough. but once you get the right result you simple forgrt that. keep it up guys
omairk
9/9/17
It is really fake company. They are worst in the market. Please do not go there. 44000 INR of my money was wasted. First of all they will not give correct information about the process and when you will ask them to return your money they will just delay and delay and finally they will tell its over.
mansig2
7/20/17
I went there for visa assistance for overseas jobs. They gave me all the options for different countries and I was able to get a visa for Canada immigration, where I got a job later. Thanks to the, sweet counselors of Visa House, who helped me so much.
actona1
5/19/17
I have never seen someone so humble as the counselors of Visa house. You can contact them all through out the day and they are ready to tell you where your application is and how soon you will achieve your desired visa. This company made me attain Singapore study visa.
manjub3
3/31/17
Malaysia is rich in traditions and is home to the branch campuses of the most internationally recognized universities. Visa House counselors informed me about the international universities like Monash located here and were responsible for my enrollment there. I am studying here because of this study advisory firm.
rohits35
3/25/17
Visa House is one of the most accomplished consultancies because it has helped so many people go abroad. I was helped so much by this consultancy in getting my Australia PR. My name is Rohit Srivastava
sonus5
3/3/17
Visa House is a company that can make sure that you can go anywhere in the world. It has immense knowledge in the visa services and knows about the point structure of every country. I am so happy that I came into contact with this organization. I am in America because of this consultancy.
smarta3
1/30/17
Visa House can make sure that you are able to achieve your dreams of going abroad. They have an experience of 15 years and have dealt with numerous clients. So, they have a database of various study and immigration visa cases with different set of conditions. When I went to them, their counselor understood my case immediately and suggested the easiest of options. Now, I am happily studying in US, all thanks to them. Thanks Visa House for their incredible help in making me, get my US study visa. Name: Ashutosh Malhotra

ithey stole my nearly 75000..guys dont trust visa house delhi they completeley fraud..

By Ravi S.

Questions? Get answers from the Visa house staff and other customers.

1 Photo for Visa house