This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Violentsky.co.uk

Violentsky.co.uk

Violentsky.co.uk has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Violentsky.co.uk?

“Stay clear of this site! It's a Fraud”

Wieslawa L.
2/21/17

I ordered a £170 ski Jacket, received it fairly quickly BUT wrong Jacket, wrong brand and not a ski jacket. no phone number provided and they simply ignore the emails. Somehow they managed to charge £10 extra off my card than approved. complete waste of money and time. DO NT USE THIS SITE unless you want to throw your money away!

wieslawal
February 21st, 2017

Questions? Get answers from the Violentsky.co.uk staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Violentsky.co.uk?

Have a question about Violentsky.co.uk?