Video Copilot

Video Copilot has a consumer rating of 4.75 stars from 4 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Video Copilot also ranks 43rd among Software Other sites.

How would you rate Video Copilot?

“Top Notch products...”

Christopher H.
1/5/20

But you're on your own for assistance as they don't answer their support emails... also, if you hit the limit on your activation there's no way to transfer from one computer to another so even if you take one system out of service you're still going to have to buy another license to activate on a new system. I sent two emails requesting a license transfer if possible and haven't heard back from either of them. This is a $200 plugin so I'm not just ready to break out the CC again.

bobm144
September 19th, 2015
Andrew can make you a cinema-grade editor with his lessons. I know i've learnt a lot of stuff from them.
christopherh481
January 5th, 2020

charlief
April 8th, 2010
I love this site... great tutorials..... but they should sell there products cheaper and put advertising on instead bcus theres so many places to get the $95 each products for FREE
ab9
July 27th, 2009
I only recently acquired an interest for video editing and motion graphics and it's almost entirely due to Andrew Kramer's site, VideoCopilot.

In the decade which has brought us an internet full of nothing but purely commercial concerns and arbitrage junk this has got to be one of the last bastions of truly valuable internet content.

Sure, there are products for sale (and very good value for money products may I add) but there is a ton of really really good free content and instruction which deserves my deepest admiration.

No, I am not connected in any way with videoCopilot, but if you are interested in filmmaking, video effects or motion graphic I promise you won't be disappointed with videocopilot.net

I LOVE it!

I haven't found one yet. This is why I keep going back to them. Remember, you get what you pay for.

By Christopher H.

They have top notch products that have an edge over the competition... however you are going to pay for that quality. Once an activation limit is reached you're buying another one, even if you take an old system offline. There is no transferring from computer to computer as with other programs and plugins. This would be the only drawback to using their products.

By Christopher H.

Impossible... they don't respond to email requests for support.

By Christopher H.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Video Copilot staff and other customers.

Video Copilot is a collaborative resource for training, design tools and artists. Our goal is to show you what is possible and how effects can be created so that you can apply these techniques on your own creative adventures. We strive to develop disti...

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Video Copilot?

Have a question about Video Copilot?