Vibration Solution reviews

Tel: 1-877-377-4126

amys604
amy s.
4/29/19

the shopping experience will be based TOTALLY on the effectiveness of the product. It is very expensive for four small pieces.... but if it works.... I will be happy to pay the price you ask. I have a washing machine on my second floor. I have replaced the springs on the drum and it still shakes and walks on the final spin cycle. I was getting ready to buy a new one.. but they are so cheaply made compared to mine. I am hoping this will fix it up so I can continue to enjoy this appliance without feeling my bed shake 2 rooms away. (Its not loud... just shakes and walks on the vinyl.)

dianaj85
diana j.
3/20/19

I just got them installed and while my washer makes horrible noise while vibrating --it doesn't move! When my hubby gets home we will shift the machine to the right where it should be and I think that will take care of the noise/vibration.

alw79
Al W.
3/9/19

I have not yet installed the silent feet fix. I will inform you of their effectiveness after installation

dawny10
Dawn Y.
2/14/19

This product stopped my washer from traveling, and it also eliminated a weird squeaking noise it would make at the beginning of a spin cycle. The installation was pretty easy, although it took 3 of us to do it.

gregoryj39
Gregory J.
8/31/18

Lost one of these great isolators for our front loader washing machine (fell down a heating duct when moving the washer!)

johnp805
John P.
6/17/18

Placing the order was easy and product description was clear. Waiting to see how well the product will work.

dm179
D M.
4/16/18

Hard to comment since I haven't even seen what your product looks like or how well it works. I have high hopes tho

rickf97
Rick F.
4/9/18

My 10 year old front load washer started walking all around on painted concrete floor, replaced shocks and springs, $130, did not fix. Purchased and installed Silent Feet Anti-Walk Pads, washer now stays put, NO MORE WALKING! Highly recommend.

debd42
Deb D.
4/2/18

I ordered the Anti-Vibration Pads for my front loading washing machine that shakes the whole room when it spins. It also makes a loud knocking noise that you can't possibly miss hearing. After putting the pads under the feet of the washer, I put in a load of wash to test it and sat down at the kitchen table to do some work. I thought I would just take notice when the washing machine entered the spin cycle to see and hear what the difference would be. Before I knew it, the end chime sounded and I realized that I had totally missed hearing the spin cycle. So I put a second load of wash in, determined to catch it this time. These were full loads. This time I did see the spin cycle. The machine vibrates quite a bit, but I could only faintly feel it in the floor as I was standing right in front of it. The loud knocking noise is gone! It doesn't make that sound anymore. No wonder I missed the spin cycle the first time. I am very pleased with how well this product works. Just in case anyone is wondering, my laundry room is on the main floor, not the basement. I used to avoid doing laundry when my husband was working from home on conference calls, but now I don't need to.

nancys311
Nancy S.
9/17/17

thanks for the brief explanatory video about the differences between the anti walk and anti vibration pads

nedl16
Ned L.
8/17/17

The fun in this was being linked to Vibration Solution after an inquiry with the Sorbothane manufacturer and seeing that "Silent Feet" was designed to eliminate the vibration "harmonic" caused by a second-story, high rpm washing machine's spin cycle disturbing the tranquility below. This was precisely the complaint we were receiving from the condo owner below us after we installed a new washer. The appliance dealer (Bray & Scharff) who sold us the units said there was nothing they knew to do to solve the problem and suggested I call a plumber, who suggested I should be looking for a "gasket-like" material, which led me to an online search that led to Sorbothane's website. The machine manufacturer (Asko) couldn't suggest a solution because the product is delivered with anti-vibration feet -- not. Mid-Atlantic parts suppliers didn't have any suggestions, either. THIS IS THE VIBRATION SOLUTION ASKO, BRAY & SCHARFF, AND MID-ATLANTIC. You all ought to stock and suggest "Silent Feet" whenever any consumer purchases a washing machine and it doesn't get installed where it sits on concrete in a basement. The guy in the unit below says he "couldn't hear a thing" during two washing cycles. Amazing. He was complaining about his walls vibrating, before, even with a perfectly-leveled unit. Silent Feet is The Vibration Solution.

noreenj4
Noreen J.
7/24/17

This is my first purchase so I am really not sure about the 3rd questions since I haven't tried your product. My wading machine no longer moves - only tried up to medium spin. But it still vibrates. I can no longer keep my upright paper towel holder on my washer.

jeanq4
Jean Q.
4/19/17

Just ordered the silent feet. Ordering was easy. Not certain I ordered the correct ones.
They are working very well!

ronf76
Ron F.
3/3/17

Differentiating between products is not as clear as it should be. I don't have a walking problem,just vibration on a vinyl floor. I went with the walking product anyway.

tomn81
tom n.
1/7/17

We have a pedestal mounted Samsung front load washer in our basement (concrete floor). We have always had an issue with the unit walking (moving) despite all of our efforts to fix the problem. Yesterday we installed the "Anti-Walk Pads" before doing our weekly wash and were pleased to note that at the end of the day the washer had not moved at all. Great product - highly recommend.

sdondras
SDondra S.
11/23/16

my front loading washing machine vibrates and I have one at work that vibrates and walks. I thought this might be an excellent solution.

dianep138
Diane P.
11/7/16

Bought your product 3-10-14 and it's been great until just recently when we noticed machine unbalance and that part of the back pad has deteriorated and needs to be replaced.

norrisb27
Norris B.
10/18/16

Great product... I can tell you how much this helped our washer vibration problem. only ordered one set first,but these are really the very best.

daveq2
Dave Q.
6/24/16

Excellent product. Easy to purchase. Purchased new washer & purchased a 2nd set of these to replace feet that were under old washer. Repeat customer.

terrys215
Terry S.
4/23/16

Product has what I need to solve my problem.Web site was easy to work through,thanks for the free shipping.

patrickh153
Patrick H.
4/16/16

Completely satisfied with this product. The online reviews seemed to be hit or miss, but this product completely solved our problems with excessive vibrations from our stacked LG washer/dryer, which are on a ceramic-tiled main floor (supported by engineered plywood beams).

dk88
D K.
3/20/16

so far so good. Still need to test with a potential problem load to make sure that this product solves my walking washer problem.

zulfim1
Zulfi M.
1/5/16

Have been looking this type of solution for quite some times. Found on the internet after googling.

The product does what it says and effectively reduce the movement my washing machine. Before this, my washing machine was violently moving and shaking; that to a certain extend that the drain hose was disconnected from the washing machine due to the movement. Once applied, the movement and shaking was reduced tremendously

deboraha83
Deborah A.
12/8/15

Nothing is going to completely get rid of the noise of my second floor washing machine (10 years old), but, these really did a good job. My husband was very skeptical and after putting them under the machine, he said "WOW" they really worked! Thanks vibration solution! These really saved the day!

maryh456
Mary H.
8/7/15

so far so good. I hope it works.
Was difficult to see if premium produ ct was any better or just a different color.

Questions? Get answers from the Vibration Solution staff and other customers.

Vibration Solution?