Vhnulltjitems.online

Vhnulltjitems.online has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Vhnulltjitems.online?

“They take your money and no actions”

Angel R.
11/16/19

They promote fast delivery but not only they don't deliver nothing they don't respond to the messages after 3 days I have cancelled my credit card and initiated a refund claim with my credit card company. It's a scam don't buy from this website.

angelr130
November 16th, 2019

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Vhnulltjitems.online staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Vhnulltjitems.online?

Have a question about Vhnulltjitems.online?