VERYME.US

VERYME.US has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 1 review indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate VERYME.US?

“Luxury underwear”

Emily K.
6/12/19

Good day, readers of my new review. Today I will tell you about my regular purchase, which I made quite recently, is Veryme underwear. I bought myself a dark color, so I wanted something bright and beautiful that I could not resist. The lace itself is very gentle and fits nicely to the body, it looks very tender and romantic. Inside, the bra is sewn very neatly and with high quality, soft seal makes your breast shape very beautiful.

emilyk126
June 12th, 2019
Good day, readers of my new review.

Questions? Get answers from the VERYME.US staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about VERYME.US?

Have a question about VERYME.US?