This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Virginia College, Spartanburg

Virginia College, Spartanburg

www.vc.edu

Virginia College, Spartanburg has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Virginia College, Spartanburg?

“I first want to address the money issue of this online...”

Abby R.
3/29/11

I first want to address the money issue of this online school, anyone that is going into debt should know exactly where their money is going and what they are paying for and if everything is going for their online degree. Virginia College has the problem that nobody can ever explain anything clearly. Thousands of dollars later and no refund check to me and I don't know where the money is going or why I still owe them so much. Why don't they break down and itemize the charges? Maybe to hide the fact that they are making all of the money? I quit after a year and now my units do not even transfer to where I want to go. Beware!

abbyr
March 29th, 2011

Questions? Get answers from the Virginia College, Spartanburg staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Virginia College, Spartanburg?

Have a question about Virginia College, Spartanburg?