Valuations.co.uk

Valuations.co.uk has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 1 review indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Valuations.co.uk?

“Online Property Valuation”

Summer K.
7/7/17

I was planning to move to London and had some ancestral property in Birmingham that I needed to sell. I was very busy with the move and could not get enough time for going to the location and getting an appraisal. By chance, I came across Valuations and saw that they could value my property online. That was as convenient as it could get for me. I rang them up and they were able to help me a ton. I just needed to fill out a form online. They visited the property themselves and came back with an accurate valuation. I sold the property and got a great deal out of it.

summerk6
July 7th, 2017

Questions? Get answers from the Valuations.co.uk staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Valuations.co.uk?

Have a question about Valuations.co.uk?