Uykumshop.top

Uykumshop.top has a consumer rating of 1 stars from 1 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Uykumshop.top?

“Scammers”

Jeanenne G.
8/10/18

Will take your money and don't send you your order! This is a company supposedly based in Canada that sells a variety of items. My business needed some small motors for prototyping and this website claimed to have them. The lead time on them was several weeks, but my company needed to motors so we went ahead with the purchase. When we did not receive the motors after the supposed lead time I checked on the order and it was still listed as pending. The only way to reach out to this company is to leave a message on their website, they do not provide an email address or a phone number, so I did asking for an update on this order. No response and after a bit, I tried again, no response. By this time the limitation on when you can dispute a claim on a credit card had passed because of the long lead time on the item, and we still had no motors and no response from the company at all! Luckily this was a small order and we did not lose much money on it, but I hate to think about all the poor people out there getting conned by this phony website. Do Not buy anything from this website (https://www.uykumshop.top), they will take your money and you will never get your order.

jeanenneg1
August 10th, 2018

Questions? Get answers from the Uykumshop.top staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Uykumshop.top?

Have a question about Uykumshop.top?