Utsavfashion.in

Utsavfashion.in has a consumer rating of 1 star from 3 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Utsavfashion.in also ranks 67th among Sarees sites. The most common issues with Utsavfashion.in are around customer service, which is not as good as expected by some customers.

How would you rate Utsavfashion.in?

“Worst quality clothes”

Richa P.
5/30/19

Bought a suit in white. 1. It finally reached me after a month of ordering. 2. The material was so bad - I tried returning it immediately. 3. The customer service would charge for return shipment 4. The customer service won't even provide me my money back, saying they will send in the amount in the utsav wallet. But i don't want to buy anything from them! It is pathetic!

richap8
May 30th, 2019
omp19
July 14th, 2018
This people play very dirty game this the customers.
they write something in website and do something.
And very bad support. the will interact with u only through chart. no call support and not even bother to contact with you , if any problem in shipping.
and its my request that please please please dnt purchase any thing from this website.
here all good reviews are paid review.
njellynk
September 10th, 2013
just stay away from this crap store.i bought 2 saris.got 1 but had to wait for the other one for more than 20days till i contacted them for my order.finall i got an email telling me the sari wes defective and that was the last one.so they let me change my order.
later i changed my order but the next day utsav charged me an extra $33.when i asked they replied it was the shipment cost.....dis really sucks...and told me to wait for another 25 days to get the order processed.
i would just say its crap and stay away from utsav

Questions? Get answers from the Utsavfashion.in staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Utsavfashion.in?

Have a question about Utsavfashion.in?