US Youth Soccer

US Youth Soccer has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate US Youth Soccer?

“This is what happened when I ordered a second time”

Ayoola O.
9/20/18

I made an order on the 25th of June and received a confirmation email. Yet I never received the order, yet money was taken from by account by UKSoccershop neither have I received a refund. Despite multiple attempts to contact the company I have received no response which is rude and suggests fraudulent activity.I wrote to them physically still no response, I lost £150.

ayoolao1
September 20th, 2018

Questions? Get answers from the US Youth Soccer staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about US Youth Soccer?

Have a question about US Youth Soccer?