Review of USPassportNow

Tel: 1-800-881-2464
customerservice@uspassportnow.com

laurab263
8/16/17

They told me I had multiple places in my area that would accept the paperwork my husband and I paid for so it was a total of $300 combined that they took from us. Days and days in to going to the different places in my area and them telling me they won't take their paperwork and that we got scammed.. lol the company gives me yet ANOTHER place to go to not even in the same area of the state I live in! Lol OH! And they are not refund our money sense it's been past 24 hours and we've spent days traveling on hour to each place already they had listed!! My husband is a 100% disabled veteran who I can barley get in the car for a doctor appointment and they are sending me in a different part of the state so that I can TRY to get them to use this paperwork again after ALL other companies listed on their site said NO!!! I hope they feel good about taking $300 from a disabled veteran!

davidp339
5/19/17

This company is running a scam. I mistakenly clicked on their website thinking I was on the Government website. I cannot not cancel my order with them as their customer service deliberately delays and frustrates all cancelation attempts. Stay away from these people!!!

mollyw20
4/27/17

After making a mess of my expedited forms and wasting an entire day between post offices/Fed Ex, I opted not to use the third party expedited service that USPassportsNow provides and they refused to refund my money. $189 for NOTHING. Now they have my private information at their disposal. The customer service is terrible and it is impossible to get through to speak to a customer service representative. Do NOT use this "company," it is a scam and they purposely set you up for failure!

denisew69
2/13/17

This company is a complete joke and scam. they take your money, take their time with getting anything done. Have some of the worst customer service I have ever experienced, and I work in customer service:/ I spoke with some chic named Violet and she should not have that job or any other job that works with the public ever:/ They are criminals and should be shut down.

tammym75
2/1/17

Do not use This is a scam do not use do not use do not use do not use do not use do not use do not use

nancyp92
9/13/16

STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY, THEY ARE HORRIBLE, BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE, A FRAUD, ONLY TAKES YOUR MONEY AND WON'T REFUND YOU EVEN IF YOU REALIZE YOUR MISTAKE IN 5 MINUTES.

cheleenm
7/26/16

My passport and money was sent to USPassportNow. It was received one week ago. An email was sent to me notifying me of the passport being received and saying that in the next few days the passport would be sent to me via FedEx. Tod ay I received another email still saying that my passport has been received by them. What is happening???
Where is my passport? What about the two checks for 170.00 that has been sent to them? one for their expedited service and the other for the U.S. Government. This service certainly did not expedite my passport. Still haven't gotten it back. Also, be careful of the website. It's a mess. Can anyone help me?

kellyk73
6/30/16

Basically will cost you extra 180 additional to post office fees requires you to fedex if and wait longer

cindym104
5/29/16

All you read from others is true. had I read the reviews before I started with them I never would have started. It is true. we NEVER got our passport, could NOT speak to a manager of any kind, did NOT get a refund despite the fact they never followed through. They said WE didnt follow through. 4 weeks before our vacation out of the country still no passpsort so we went with the process through the post office expedited service. we had no choice! STAY AWAY!

daveb134
5/24/16

This is the follow up to my review of "U.S Passport Now" I was Lucky and finally received my new passport 1 month after starting their process. The only problem is, I paid to have it in 8-14 DAYS! ($149)
I asked for a refund and they said they would respond in 48 hours, they didn't!
First. They have a contract with FedEx. I don't know the details of that contract, but if you do not use FedEx, they will refuse it. They are up front about using FedEx when shipping to them, No problem EXCEPT: They first said my photo was not good and would have to send them another one. Then they said my check was not good (it looked altered). This time they gave me an address in Washington D.C which looked like a government passport office, It Wasn't. I had sent my check via USPS. They refused to accept it. The check they were talking about was actually excepted as payment by the government on May 12 and they had my passport at the "will call" window, to be sent back to me on May 16. They told me about the check on May 16. They somehow redid the process so I would again have to use FedEx. Do You Think they may get a bonus from FedEx when so many packages are mailed to their addresses?
Finally I called the US Government Passport center and they said my passport was in Houston ready to be picked up on Fri. May 27. "U.S Passport now" said if I paid them extra I could have it delivered on Sat., if not it would be delivered June 1st because of the Holiday. I didn't want to pay them a dime more. Well even though it was promised to me by June 1st,they never picked it up on Fri. and it did not arrive until June 2nd. I feel Lucky to get it back at all!!

This LLC company is Owned By:
Marek Maczynski (as filed in the 2016 Florida Limited Liability Company Annual report- FEI Number 45-4274917)
Address:
551 NW 77th St.., Suite 207, Boca Raton, FL. 33487

The direct number to the U.S Government Passport Office in New York is:
(887)487-2778.

The U.S Government Passport Web site is: https://Travel.State.Gov
Normal processing times:
Routine: 6 weeks
Expedited:3 weeks
Expedited at Agency: 8 days (must give a reason why you want it expedited)
Cost to expedite:$170
Regular cost (Renewal): $110

There you have it:
DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!!!

sb158
4/27/16

When I realized it was scam, I requested to cancel within 1 hour of the transaction and they refused to give me my money. I'm not dealing with disputing the charge

armandol5
4/5/16

All this company does is take your money. You can do everything yourself by going directly to travel.state.gov

michellea79
3/25/16

DO NOT USE THIS SERVICE.

THEY WILL CHEAT YOU OUT OF YOUR MONEY AND WORSE THEY WILL NOT DELIVER YOUR PASSPORT.

THEY HAVE CAUSED ME THOUSAND OF DOLLARS IN DAMAGE.

THEY HAVE CAUSED MY DAUGHTER TO MISS HER GRANDMOTHER'S FUNERAL, DESPITE SENDING IN ALL THE PAPERWORK AND MOST IMPORTANTLY. THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS IN FEES.

WORSE OF ALL THE CUSTOMER SERVICE IS HORRIBLE. THEY ARE ARROGANT, NASTY AND RUDE, SOBS THAT REFUSE TO LIFT A FINGER EXCEPT TO CHARGE YOUR CREDIT CARD.

jamesg173
2/9/16

Words can't describe how embarrassed I am for not listening to my wife about this company! Lets just say that I won't attempt to get my $129 processing fee back. it's not worth it! You've been warned! Don't be a dumbazz like me!!!! Oh, a 1star is too high!

sallyg24
2/1/16

Was told that my application had to have the barcode and the extra passport application taped or attached to the outside of the sealed envelope. BEWARE...THIS INSTRUCTION IS NO WHERE ON THE CHECK LIST AND NOT ON THE WEBSITE. They basically charge you money and do nothing. They also conveniently call you after the time for a refund has expired. Such an awful company I feel bad for people like me who did not take the warnings from sites like this. I'm reporting them to the BBB and hopefully they will eventually be shut down. Disputing the charge with my bank and informed my operator of all the bad reviews this site and others ones like it has reported about them. Unfortunately I think that since they are very calculating about ripping you off for 200 bucks no one disputes because it is such a small amount of money and it's aggravating to go circles with them. Who likes getting ripped off beware of them and go to a real passport agency, this is a third party and they are not affiliated to any government agency.

mollys22
1/26/16

Rip off, scam artists.

pamelaa20
1/18/16

Major scam. I ordered and cancelled within four hours and they want to charge me $45.00 for doing nothing. All in the fine printDO NOT USE THIS SERVICE.

andyh50
12/16/15

This is a scam. I am embroiled now trying to get my money back. $50 fee and a separate $129 fee. As I made my way through paperwork trying to expedite a passport for my 14-year-old son, it got stuck on "Child" or "Student" and would not go any further. I could not get my initial person back on the phone. Somewhere down the line I got another person who said others had been having a similar problem with that part. Time was of the essence so I switched tactics, drove to Federal Building etc., and got it done.

The scam is that they require you to pay up front (in your crisis state of needing expedited service). Then unless you cancel within 24 hours, navigating an impossibly difficult protocol, they've got your money. I tried to go to www.customerservice@uspassportnow.com upon advice of telephone operator and no page opens up.

I'd love to take these greedy, corrupt gold-bricking a-holes down, if anybody wants to help!

I wish I had read these reviews first. Everyone is similar to mine!

dougb48
12/16/15

these people should be put in jail.... with their scam. no wonder they are in Miami playing games with people and not rendering services. wow- I would like to take these people down--- this is when you need the police to step in on their games.
they should be a no star

arthurd22
12/8/15

I did a search on renew us passport to process my renewal. I though I was going out to US Gov site for a regular renewal. I entered my credit card information thinking I was paying the standard fees for expedite. Once I realized I was on another companies site I called them immediately to request a refund. They indicated they could refund the service fee but not the $50 fee which is non refundable. I never intended to use this companies service in anyway and requested refund within minutes. I am disputing the charge with my credit card company.

gregm70
9/19/15

Filled out their online application one evening, changed my mind, called them and they were closed, called the next morning and cancelled order. I was charged a $50 processing fee that I had not agreed to. Unfriendly rip off. Do not use this company!!!

johnb403
6/27/15

I sent my passport to renew on tuesday and I had an international flight on friday .They said I should get passport by thursday.I never got a phone call from them nor an email other than they received my passport on wednesday morning.It;s saturday and I have not received my passport as promised for thursday or friday. I called numerous times only to get conflicting information from different people. On friday I spoke a a man who said he had the passport in hand and that I would pay more for saturday shipping which I did and I never got my passport.I had to cancel my vacation to Europe and had to pay cancellation fees for the airfare and lost money on reservations at the hotels and tours I already paid for!!! Awful service and truly a scam>>>>Never use this company!!!

robertc148
5/22/15

They conduct themselves in a fraudulent and corrupt manner. Charge outrageous fees including non-refundable fee once you click

joshb60
5/11/15

DO NOT USE PASSPORT SERVICES. Their service was going to take LONGER than just going to the post office. The 50$ charge that they say is not refundable (in the fine print as they do not tell you up front that this charge is not refundable) they claim is a fee that they pay to the government that the government won't refund, well it turned out that that $50 is actual paid directly from the customer to the government so US passport now does not such transaction. Additionally, the $70 that they do refund if cancelled within 2 hours was never refunded to me. They stole off with $120 for their misleading and unfair policy. My credit card company was not even able to dispute any of this. There is no one to talk to at passport now as they do not have managers or any higher ups, just rude phone operators.

I highly recommend using a different service or just goin to the post office, they will do their best to get you your passport when you need it.

gregc29
4/7/15

I signed up because I thought they could renew my expired passport but, I would still have to do most of the work. When I spoke with someone to cancel, I was stuck with a $50.00 non-refundable service charge for doing absolutely nothing.

H O R R I B L E webste. Very unfriendly and of no help with questions. No matter where you # out you get the same miserable person. DO NOT waste your money here. Go to USPS....great service there. This is a scam website! They should be reported.

By Barbara G.
Questions? Get answers from the USPassportNow staff and other customers.

USPassportNow?