United States Golf Register

United States Golf Register has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. United States Golf Register ranks 32nd among Sports Other sites.

How would you rate United States Golf Register?

“Money charged but no delivery no response”

Sitejabber User
10/6/08

Money charged but no delivery no response - I had placed an order on 15th aug with the website for a hole in one certficate & a cap and was charged US$ 41. There has been silence from their end. No delivery even after two months and no response to my emails, phone calls & faxes. Please help. My Hole in one registration no. Is 27925

user55
October 6th, 2008
Please help.
My Hole in one registration no. Is 27925

Questions? Get answers from the United States Golf Register staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about United States Golf Register?

Have a question about United States Golf Register?