Review of Usa-nflshop

Usa-nflshop.comimage coming soon
SITE CLOSED

josephc83
11/15/15

I ordered 6 jerseys from nflshop-usa.cc knowing they are a Chinese knockoff site. I was charged for the jerseys and hadn't heard anything from the site as far as tracking and shipment. After 10 days they finally responded to my email and provided tracking. After 10 more days I received my order and only 5 of the 6 jerseys I ordered where delivered. I sent an email which was responded to right away telling me to feel ease and they would fix the problem. After 3 weeks and several more emails I have heard nothing back and have not received my 6th jersey that I paid for. Do your research when electing to order from China there are a million sites our there and most are crap like this one.

patrickh5
8/8/11

I placed an order with this company.After about an hour of q&a with a online rep where is asked all the important questions. Pricing, Shipping methods, etc...I was confirmed a total, it would be sent DHL for free and it would take 7-10 business days. After the money was sent I get an e-mail informing me that because it is DHL that it would cost $60 more, however if i used EMS it would be free. You can only imagine the frustrations that I got, especially after I spent time trying to AVOID this very type of mistakes.
The order was place on July 28th, and since then I have sent several e-mails, that surprisingly go unanswered. I've made attempts to log on to the site and get web errors. Any time there is actually access, and I try to get an online rep or press contact us there is another error message. All e-mails provode logical solutions to the problem. Items could be sent EMS for free as stated or keep thier original word and send them DHL. Items could be removed from the order to cover the difference or simply return the money, Today is August 8th 5:24 am and once again have no access to the site and no response to any of the 12 e-mails that have been sent.
DO NOT USE OR TRUST THIS SITE

Learn from me

Questions? Get answers from the Usa-nflshop staff and other customers.

Usa-nflshop?