TOLUNA Influencers, Toluna surveys, rip-off, fraud: online surveys: 3-19-2019
1. To get my rewards it took a lot of c/s contact, they told me my reward was ready but I needed a security code. it was difficult to get the security code out of them, I finally quick response after a complaint to the (FTC) Federal Trade Commission, who sent them some messages. I got $20 Starbucks reward for over 90 hours worth of work, including surveys, uncompleted dysfunctional surveys, and getting the code number to have my reward applied. I can earn more money picking up cans for recycling.
2. Otherwise do it because you don't have important things to do and don't need money. On the plus side to be fair, some surveys are interesting if you want to do it for your own entertainment or express your opinion,
3. Some surveys that have technical difficulties and do not complete, TOLUNA says too bad you wasted your time, even though they got a lot of demographic info and product opinion. Not worth the time.
4. Also, sometimes I spend five to ten minutes on a survey and they collect a lot of demographic info and product opinion out of you before determining I am not "qualified" or "the survey just filled up" and terminate the survey without any compensation. They should qualify the testers BEFORE collecting all the data!!!
5. Toluna is a rip-off when they do pay, and otherwise it is a fraud. On the plus side, some of the surveys are interesting, but definitely not worth the money.
This is a scam site that tells people they can earn money by taking surveys. However, it's basically a fraudster marketing research site where they tell you that you may or may not qualify for a survey, and will ask you a few questions to determine whether they "need you" for a certain survey. Every survey you take, however, will have you spending 10+ minutes answering detailed questions about purchases, etc. and then tell you - after they have gotten plenty of information about your spending habits - that you don't qualify for the survey. So you rarely, if ever, actually get paid for any of the time and effort spent on answering countless surveys, while they get all the info they need.
Piece of crap scammy site. Don't waste your time. and don't assist the fraudsters in this society in screwing over innocent, if not ignorant, people.
Customer Questions & Answers
Did You Find This Page Useful?
Business owners: What’s your side of the story?
Manage your business