Magnificat Home

Magnificat Home has a consumer rating of 2 stars from 1 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Magnificat Home?

“Poor Service for book orders”

Mark J.
4/23/18

When books I ordered did not arrive, I contacted the Magnificat website contact #. They told me I had to call an order fulfillment center. I called that # and was told the books were discontinued and could not be delivered and I would be refunded. I was never emailed about this even though I have an account with Magnificat that included my email. I checked bank acct and no refund. Called Magnificat again and they said they could not help me will billing questions regarding books and I had to call the fulfillment center again. Called the fulfillment center and the only option it offered regarding billing was to email Magnificat. I chose the "order online" option instead and was able to get the answers I needed. This was way to much effort to find the status of an order and very poor communication channels. I do not recommend ordering any books online from Magnificat.

markj358
April 23rd, 2018

Questions? Get answers from the Magnificat Home staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Magnificat Home?

Have a question about Magnificat Home?