Us.magnificat.net reviews

Tel: 1-866-273-5215

1 Review From Our Community

markj358
4/23/18

When books I ordered did not arrive, I contacted the Magnificat website contact #. They told me I had to call an order fulfillment center. I called that # and was told the books were discontinued and could not be delivered and I would be refunded. I was never emailed about this even though I have an account with Magnificat that included my email. I checked bank acct and no refund. Called Magnificat again and they said they could not help me will billing questions regarding books and I had to call the fulfillment center again. Called the fulfillment center and the only option it offered regarding billing was to email Magnificat. I chose the "order online" option instead and was able to get the answers I needed. This was way to much effort to find the status of an order and very poor communication channels. I do not recommend ordering any books online from Magnificat.

Questions? Get answers from the Us.magnificat.net staff and other customers.

Us.magnificat.net?