Review of Us.coca-cola

Tel: +1 800-438-2653
coca-colareconnect@coca-cola.com

deand77
12/24/18

Better not to waste your time entering codes, you will never win with a chance of thousands promises.
The previous website was a lot better than this.
Is this the beginning of the end for Coke products?

lizc54
9/28/17

The new "rewards" program absolutely suck - or as Trump might have said in Merry Olde England - "it sucketh yugeth!" Most of the time, the codes count for nothing. On 10 "rewards", 9 are things you have to do to be able to get something done, and one will be where you can enter a code to get something you don't want or to enter a sweepstakes. What in the H made them think this would be an improvement to actually trying to build up codes to get one or more of a number of products you might actually want? There's absolutely no reason to continue brand "loyalty". Coke and Pepsi charge too much for their products, and I'm more motivated to buy generic, or drink water or tea. Bad, BAD decision, Coke. I was the only one of my friends bothering, but your "rewards" have just gotten worse in the months since you've had this program that now there will be no one, including me, that I know participating. I really should thank you, though. I'll probably be healthier and will definitely be saving money.

Tip for consumers: Don't bother. Waste of time.

greggd11
7/23/17

What was a decent rewards program is now the worst rewards program I have ever seen anywhere. If you check the website there might be one or two rewards you can put in codes for, but nothing like the old rewards program that you could enter codes and get great prizes. Right now you can enter two contests or get a free photo book from shutterfly (if you pay shipping). Total waste of time. I guess all my bottle caps are going in the trash now and I will have no brand loyalty to Coke products.

1 rating was submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Questions? Get answers from the Us.coca-cola staff and other customers.

Us.coca-cola?