Review of UrlJet

1 star

petea27
Pete A.
4/12/18

URLJet has been an invaluable part of my vBulletin forum. The tech support staff is quick to respond and has taken care of any issues I have had with vBulletin, from converting my old phpbb forum to vBulletin, to regular vBulletin software updates. I would highly recommend URLJet to anyone looking for a hosting and support package.

Pete Anderson
www.oldwillysforum.com

modestac
Modesta C.
4/12/18

My Wife had recommended this site as this is my first time exploring the joys of creating a website. Little did I understand the complexities to be had with getting a domain name, setting up an account for web hosting and *gasp* the dreaded task of setting up Word Press. URLJet has been a fantastic support for me through my many and I mean MANY user error trials. Their staff was patient and thorough with fixing any blunders I may have brought upon my site and made things simple in lightning fast speed. Thank you so much URLJet, I couldn't have done anything without you and your staff!

fariborzk
fariborz k.

Hi All:
i start my site with URLJET.com and i try many host before, i hear about URLJET in vbulletin.com forum and came to URLJET 7 years ago and stay with them until now.
i see this page and i must write this for this great hosting provider i have ever seen.thanks Greg for all help and support.your help change my opinion about money and friendship.
i am not English user but you talk me good and with patient.now i talk English better than before!

sonyaq
Sonya Q.
4/12/18

I have been with URLJet for a few years and they are always responsive and professional when I run into a problem. Otherwise, things run smoothly and my server uptime is wonderful.

mortf1
Mort F.
4/12/18

Too many webmaster have unrealistic expectations of a web hosing company, and too many hosts don't understand their client's needs. I am pleased as punch to find that URLJet knows and understands the difference - and provides the service and support I need - quickly and clearly.

linkym
Linky M.
4/12/18

I started my first vBulletin forum almost 2 years ago and were a complete novice. The Urljet staff assisted me with everything in a timely manner. They go out of their way to fix mistakes that I made or to resolve issues that were caused due to my lack of knowledge. They are not only professional but also very friendly and I highly recommend them to everyone!

kaseyr5
Kasey R.
4/12/18

URLJet always has the best customer service! They respond quickly and take care of everything. I have had absolutely no worries while our sites have been hosted with URLJet, I know they are there for us every step of the way.

scottv54
Scott V.
4/12/18

The best hosting we´ve had ever. Very recommendable, they are experts on hosting your site, especially on vbulleting powered forums.

heatherw182
Heather W.
4/12/18

I can't say enough about my experience with URL Jet's technical staff! There have a great group but the men I worked with most were Greg and Les. They were prompt in answering any questions, and instrumental in helping us get our site online and ready for our launch date, http://www.StampingAndBlogging.com.

Les did an amazing job at customizing our template and at a very reasonable price, and more so in a very timely manner. Really, there are amazing. Sandi and I could not be happier with the end result and how beautiful our new vBulletin site looks.

Les was very tenacious in designing our site and kept in mind the affect future upgrades may have. He offered great advice when we asked about how to implement or should be implement certain functionality.

Greg was always there as well assisting us. Both again were very prompt.

We trust URL Jet and their expertise. And we are truly grateful for all of their work, and the knowledge they have shared with us.

Thank you Les and Greg and the entire URL Jet staff!

abdulh37
Abdul H.
4/12/18

I'm very impressed by UrlJet and its support team. They are always professional and friendly, extremely helpful and highly responsive. They go above and beyond, and this is consistent from top to down. I can only highly recommend them.

Thanks,
Haseeb

frederickr35
Frederick R.
4/12/18

URLJet is awesome! If uptime and great customer service is important to you, they can't be beat. I learned the hard way with cheaper hosts. Time is money and while they may cost a little more, it's worth it and then some. I had a technical question on a Sunday afternoon and got a response within five minutes. Who else does that? URLJet rocks!

stevej193
Steve J.
4/12/18

I moved three websites to URLjet in **** and have been very happy with the stability of the service, and the technical support response. In the past, I have hosted in my home and also used other hosting services, but for peace of mind - and the fact that all of my websites are based on vBulletin - I moved to URLjet. They have a great knowledge of forum based websites and can offer as much technical assistance as needed to keep them running smoothly.

I currently have four websites running on URLjet, the largest of which receives vistits from 80K different computers.

brucet58
bruce t.
4/12/18

URLJet is not just a host, they are a partner. We started our site with URLJet from the begining and have worked closely with them on software upgrades, performance enhancements, and other scalability issues. URLJet even assisted with a custom BI plug-in.

According to Google Analytics 684,662 people have visited our site since going live in January **** and our Alexa.com rating is 290,808, which is truly amazing.

There is a huge difference between a cheap hosting service and a full service hosting partner. We needed a partner and that is URLJet, absolutely.

www.SemiWiki.com

paull257
Paul L.
4/12/18

I moved my medium size forum (just under a million posts)to urljet after running into issues with my old host.The urljet staff handled the move from start to finish,they were great and worked fast.I am very happy as are my members with how fast the site is now running.

The best thing is the price.I am now paying around the same as the price I was paying my old host but getting a much improved service.I would not hesitate to recommend urljet for hosting needs.

Paul
Irishkop.com

kenp75
Ken P.
4/12/18

I migrated from another host due to "server load issues". I was phoned within 10 minutes of completing the signup. We had an in depth conversation about why I was moving, what the potential issues around server load were, and when my traffic peaks were. Two hours later the URLJet crew had my site migrated, tested and ready to go, while I was working on projects for my clients. It was easily the simplest host migration I've ever experienced.

I just contacted their support and asked them about an issue with my Wordpress install as well, where php issues were preventing me from loging in to the control panel; and issue that I'd been experiencing for about a year and a half with my former host. The question I asked is if they could look into it if they had any time. It was fixed within 3 minutes.

All in all, I'm very impressed with URLJet so far. Yes, it's a bit more costly than your bargain basement web hosting. Having said that, it's plain that you get what you pay for, and these guys provide support and value.

I'd highly recommend URLJet for any vBulletin/Wordpress site owners.

kentd13
Kent D.
4/12/18

I contacted customer about an issue with my forum when I accidentally deleted a portion of my forums. They quickly responded to my request and took care of the matter/restoring what was lost. I would high recommend them.

johnh886
John H.
4/12/18

The staff at URLJet is exceptional! They resolve problems quickly when they occur, and often go beyond the call of duty to make sure everything is done in a timely fashion. I have had absolutely zero issues with their service and support after many years of use. I highly recommend them!

jeffs311
Jeff S.
4/12/18

I don't leave 5-star reviews lightly. These guys are pro, and bent over backwards to get my forum server migrated to a better server in about two hours. Seriously saved my butt. Follow up support was responsive, capable, and excellent. This is the way companies should be run.

chrise121
Chris E.
4/12/18

I had Urljet migrate 2 of my vBulletin forums. I placed the orders in around 8:30am, they were done with both migrations by 10:30am. WOW! I was even contacted my phone and explained what was going to be done. That is GREAT customer service right there! Thanks!

shawnh75
Shawn H.
4/12/18

I've used URLjet for years and they've been able to resolve any problem. The 24/7 service is truly amazing and that's why I've recommended them to many of my clients.

steveh306
Steve H.
4/12/18

If you are looking for professional hosting for vBulletin you cannot go wrong with this company. Migrated my data from my previous host without a glitch. So far, great service that I would recommend.

davidn306
David N.
4/12/18

I work on forums for a living and know that having a good host matters. Having a reliable Host who knows all the in's & out's saves me quite a bit of time to be perfectly honest. I can recommend them to others without hesitation which is nice ;).

motoringa
Motoring A.
4/12/18

I've been a URLJet client for quite some time now. I find they are professional in their business dealings. Servers have incredible up time that I've never found with other hosting companies. Any time I've had an issue they are very quick to respond and address the issue. They also work with me to find a resolution and offer tips to prevent issues from reoccurring. I'm very happy with URLJet.

jims206
Jim S.
4/12/18

I've been with Urljet over 3 years now and have been VERY pleased with their customer service and reliable up-time. I've had multiple VBulletin sites hosted on their shared packages and have never been disappointed with their service.

I moved my sites to UJ after some extremely frustrating experiences with other big-name hosting companies. Yes, UJ costs a bit more but you absolutely get what you pay for, ESPECIALLY if you run a VBulletin (or other forum package) site.

Support staff are friendly, knowledgeable, and prompt.

mahera4
Maher A.
4/12/18

Very satisfied with shopping from www.urljet.com, they're very professional and eager to give us the best service quality. In brief, Shopping is made easy and smooth with www.urljet.com.

Questions? Get answers from the UrlJet staff and other customers.

UrlJet?