Review of Urgentcarekids

Suggest Category

1 Review From Our Community

nicolev58
9/30/18

The availability was great. Got in that evening and went back as soon as we got there. However, Dr. Nguyen did not introduce himself to us. As soon as he saw my 6 years okd's face he told me the diagnosis but asked me ZERO questions about what was going on. The MA or LVN or whoever asked me the questions had no time to talk to the dr because he came in right after she did. I'm a Physician Assistant so I know how office visits go. He then came at my 6 year old with a needle to take a sample of a bump that was on his face. No warning whatsoever. His bedside manner was horrible. I have no clue if he was an actual Pediatrician because his communication was horrible. He didn't conform which pharmacy I wanted to use. I had to go to the Nurses station to confirm this. When I asked Dr. Nguyen if he knew the pharmacy I wanted to use, he said no. That's the kind of service I received at this place and I will not go back here ever again. I will not refer this place to anyone. Worst medical experience that I have ever had.

Questions? Get answers from the Urgentcarekids staff and other customers.

Urgentcarekids?