This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Urbangreenthumbinc

Urbangreenthumbinc has a consumer rating of 1 stars from 1 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Urbangreenthumbinc?

“DO NOT BUY from this site, never received my lights and lost my $$. Scammer.”

Jonas J.
12/10/18

One excuse after another from Bret Gerrie the owner of urban green thumb in cochrane. Now just a complete loss of contact. Took my money and never sent my product. 6 weeks and counting now, and nothing has been shipped. He lives in the same city as me. So much for supporting local. If you like giving money away, this is the site for you!

jonasj22
December 10th, 2018

Questions? Get answers from the Urbangreenthumbinc staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Urbangreenthumbinc?

Have a question about Urbangreenthumbinc?