Urban Beauty Bar

Urban Beauty Bar has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 1 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Urban Beauty Bar?

“Salon & Spa w/ Every Beauty Service in Pleasant...”

M N.
7/10/19

Had hair balayage w/ Caitlin & another appt for lash ext w/ Camille a month later. So happy & could not wait to show my friends and coworkers. Has every beauty service including facials & body waxing, permanent brows, nail/pedicures. I saw the permanent brows of a customer leaving and was like I'm getting those next. Beautiful salon, no parking issues. Really needed in our area.

mn48
July 10th, 2019

Questions? Get answers from the Urban Beauty Bar staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Urban Beauty Bar?

Have a question about Urban Beauty Bar?