UrbanAttires.co

UrbanAttires.co has a consumer rating of 1 stars from 1 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. UrbanAttires.co also ranks 219th among Clothing Other sites.

How would you rate UrbanAttires.co?

“BUYER BEWARE”

Stephanie M.
12/20/16

If I could leave negative stars i would... Ordered a bomber jacket size XL for my 20 year old son, who weighs 190 pounds. Jacket was stamped XXL and fit me, ( I am 122 pounds) refused to answer emails, they eventually wanted to exchange the jacket that took 7 weeks to be delivered... BUYER BEWARE !!!!

stephaniem38
December 20th, 2016

Questions? Get answers from the UrbanAttires.co staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about UrbanAttires.co?

Have a question about UrbanAttires.co?