UnlimitedConferencing reviews

christophern55
Christopher N.
2/11/17

Thanks so we have the right address and the right person and I can be a better source than that is a good thing that you have done that to your own point to a new job or
Thanks to my brother I am so much fun with my family I know I have the most amazing thing ever and will have the most important part about me I

jacka121
Jack A.
2/3/17

This conference service will cut down our travel time and save us money. Daisy is a fantastic and professional operator!

lisaz13
Lisa Z.
1/26/17

This conference line is going to be a great tool for our recruiting. The operator Russell at X905 was very helpful!

rosalync5
Rosalyn C.
1/17/17

Fast and Friendly staff! Hector and Russell were very professional! This is a great way to connect to our associates overseas! Thank you Unlimited Conferencing!

colleenh58
Colleen H.
1/17/17

I was extremely pleased to be able to speak to a representative immediately before I completed the process.

briang207
Brian G.
1/4/17

We needed this conference account to connnect our family via phone calls. There is no contract and Russ was able to assign us our dial in numbers asap!

creigb
Creig B.
12/19/16

I tried to load the software and it failed. I cannot use the program and do not want to pay for it. The 30 day trial failed.

loisb45
Lois B.
11/21/16

I'm hoping that if I find a need for the service long term, I can pay for the whole year, get the discount, and have the higher fee applied to ny account.

miken173
Mike N.
11/14/16

I have had limited use of your web meeting and conference call services, so it's tough to say if I would recommend you or buy again. Overall, the initial purchase experience has been straight forward and your team has been helpful. Thanks!

lindaa217
Linda A.
11/10/16

I have used your service before and cancelled it because I was not using it. When I tried to sign in with my original email address and purchase the service again by the month, it wouldn't allow me to use my email address that I originally used.

deanc69
Dean C.
10/24/16

With no contracts and no set up fees, Unlimited Conferencing gives you the highest quality HD audio, screen sharing, and video conferencing at the lowest rates you'll find anywhere.

kristinas84
Kristina S.
10/10/16

The process was easy and straightforward. The only thing that is missing is an explanation of what the services do.....like what is free call recording? Are you recording all the calls made and saving them somewhere?

russelld46
Russell D.
10/6/16

This service is great. I called in and spoke to Russell. He was very polite, professional, and explained the new technology well.

oscard51
Oscar D.
10/4/16

There was some confusion on the numbers to use if outside of the US and a bit irritated when the person whom we talked to (a certain Russel) told us that we will get the number emailed to us but did not do so. We have to cancel our scheduled conference.

douglasw68
Douglas W.
9/21/16

Very easy though not tailored to customers like myself that just want to call in to different recovery type conference meetings. Hard to figure out if calling toll and non toll numbers is allowed. Hard to figure out if unlimited call into recovery meetings is an option.

annb217
Ann B.
9/20/16

Unlimited meetings. Simplest interface. Clear communication. Unlimited Conferencing will work wonders to your productivity.

wesp11
Wes P.
8/27/16

Fast sign up Pesky request for rating that's taking longer and won't close until I leave this comment. Rethinking my choice.

cherylc174
Cheryl C.
8/11/16

Haven't used the service yet so I cannot recommend or say I'll buy. However, I am looking forward to superior service ~ hopefully !

carrollc15
Carroll C.
8/9/16

I am not sure why you are trying to get a rating for me entering my Credit Card. I'll let you know when I've had a conference tonight.

michaelw463
Michael W.
7/30/16

My only concern is that I would like to use my own business toll-free number instead of a metered toll-free number, as nothing more than a matter of convenience to my meeting invitees. I've opened up a support ticket about this question along with more info about the personalization option of the Pro package (company branding?).

jeffm301
Jeff M.
7/22/16

Amy, Customer Service was exceptional during our evaluation period. Highly recommended and great value!

936 additional ratings and reviews were submitted through Shopper Approved, but only the most recent reviews above 100 characters are displayed.

Questions? Get answers from the UnlimitedConferencing staff and other customers.

UnlimitedConferencing?