UnlimitedConferencing reviews

als111
Al S.
6/29/17

No pressure, no commission — just lots of good advice from there highly trained conference staff.

dineshl1
Dinesh L.
6/29/17

Why cant I upgrade on the website ? I don't want to wait for a sales rep to call me back. This should be a simple account upgrade option.

davem337
Dave M.
6/29/17

straight forward purchase. I little confused because I thought I would set up account login info. I'll have to wait to see if that comes later.

lindaa217
Linda A.
6/29/17

I have used your service before and cancelled it because I was not using it. When I tried to sign in with my original email address and purchase the service again by the month, it wouldn't allow me to use my email address that I originally used.

miken173
Mike N.
6/29/17

I have had limited use of your web meeting and conference call services, so it's tough to say if I would recommend you or buy again. Overall, the initial purchase experience has been straight forward and your team has been helpful. Thanks!

loisb45
Lois B.
6/29/17

I'm hoping that if I find a need for the service long term, I can pay for the whole year, get the discount, and have the higher fee applied to ny account.

briang207
Brian G.
6/29/17

We needed this conference account to connnect our family via phone calls. There is no contract and Russ was able to assign us our dial in numbers asap!

lisaz13
Lisa Z.
6/29/17

This conference line is going to be a great tool for our recruiting. The operator Russell at X905 was very helpful!

creigb
Creig B.
6/29/17

I tried to load the software and it failed. I cannot use the program and do not want to pay for it. The 30 day trial failed.

rosalync5
Rosalyn C.
6/29/17

Fast and Friendly staff! Hector and Russell were very professional! This is a great way to connect to our associates overseas! Thank you Unlimited Conferencing!

colleenh58
Colleen H.
6/29/17

I was extremely pleased to be able to speak to a representative immediately before I completed the process.

jimg200
Jim G.
6/22/17

Unlimited Conferencing offers a straightforward high quality audio and web conferencing service. The toolset and interface are better than the higher-ranked and overpriced services, its extensive user friendly features and high quality HD audio and options make it worth considering, especially for businesses with customers or employees in multiple locations.

johns1897
John S.
6/20/17

Highly recommended and great customer service from Mr. Bode! I received responses to my inquiries in a moderately timely manner, less than 5 minutes. I wouldn't hesitate to buy from them again.

debig7
Debi G.
6/20/17

This is a Wonderful service for the Angels of Mercy House of Deliverance prayer line! Unlike other conference companies Unlimited Conferencing will not charge your callers only you as the account holder. $14.95 is a Great price! God Bless!

mrg36
Mr G.
6/8/17

Mr Russell was wonderful to call me to assist me in reactivating my account. Unlimited Conferencing is the BEST!

sophiaj33
Sophia J.
5/8/17

This service is wonderful for my church's prayer line! This will help us spread God's good word to our members that can't make it to Sunday School. I love that they are closed on Sunday's to give the employees time with the Lord and their Family's! AMEN!

849 additional ratings and reviews were submitted through Shopper Approved, but only the most recent reviews above 100 characters are displayed.

Questions? Get answers from the UnlimitedConferencing staff and other customers.

UnlimitedConferencing?