UNIVERSUM Group

UNIVERSUM Group has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate UNIVERSUM Group?

“Fraud and Lies All One Gets From Universum and Axel Kulick”

esmeal S.
2/20/19

I signed up for a discounted train ticket service paid my bill and didnt think anything about it. Then Axel Kulick started writing me, telling me I owe an 80$ late fee on a 70$ ticket. When I called his office, all his employees' where too drugged out to talk to me. He claims I never contacted him, when I sent about a dozen emails and a letter through the post. Rainer HeBle his associate is also a liar.

esmeals
February 20th, 2019

Good luck, I have been trying for 3 days. Axel Kulick's office is so drugged out they do not respond, they just say to call back and that they cant help. I complained to DB and they said they are replacing Universum, Axel Kulick is a very deranged individual that runs his business like his personal life. Make sure you go to an attorney.

By esmeal S.

Its a scam Rainer HeBle and Axel Kulick are fraudsters. DB is pulling the account from them, I spoke to DB, complaining that drug use is so wide spread at Universum, that I could not get an agent to help me, even after calling for 3 days. Please contact the police and obtain legal advice right away.

By esmeal S.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the UNIVERSUM Group staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about UNIVERSUM Group?

Have a question about UNIVERSUM Group?