Unitedsafety.co.uk

Unitedsafety.co.uk has a consumer rating of 3 stars from 2 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Unitedsafety.co.uk ranks 27th among Safety sites.

How would you rate Unitedsafety.co.uk?

“Ordered 4 items from this site and recieved within...”

sam j.
5/26/09

Ordered 4 items from this site and recieved within 5 working days. Much cheaper than I had bought elsewhere. Will buy more and get embroidered next time

“Been an online shopper for years”

Judith W.
5/21/09

Been an online shopper for years. First time didn't receive goods was from this lot. No communication after first email saying order processed; telephone permanently engaged for over three weeks; no response to website 'contact' form or emails. Shower is polite way to describe; taken my money and given me absolutely nothing.

samj
May 26th, 2009
judithw
May 21st, 2009

Questions? Get answers from the Unitedsafety.co.uk staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Unitedsafety.co.uk?

Have a question about Unitedsafety.co.uk?