Review of Uni Study Notes

90 reviews with 5 stars

colinf35
Colin F.
2/25/17

I have purchased from studynotescompany twice last year, it is a great website with useful notes, saved me a lot during my exams. I would recommend this to people whose courses involve a lot of readings.

carlt80
Carl T.
1/9/17

great content, but the only bad thing is that you can only read it on a computer which is quite annoying sometimes.

heatheru8
Heather U.
12/30/16

Useful revision notes with great price. The link was sent by email right after the purchase and the quality was excellent.

mariaf175
Maria F.
12/12/16

The notes I bought are of really high quality: very structured and condense, and easy to understandWould recommend for others

mattl164
Matt L.
12/9/16

This website is excellent in terms of its design and interactivity. It is really beautiful in its design and protects the notes in the best possible way so the notes you upload aren't then copied or shared. It is nicely surprising to see how great the quality of most notes are. The 5 pound voucher also helps writing this I have to be perfectly honest. No joke though it is a great website which I will be using more and more throughout the academic year. I would like to thank my university friends for guiding me towards this website. Only remark is that links to access notes should be made for efficient as it takes time between the buying of the notes and their access. Also, it is annoying to all outlook user that gmail is required to access the notes.

johna1098
John A.
11/26/16

Used them last year and this year the notes seem even better. Bought FM212 and EC220 notes and am really pleased with them.

traceyf37
Tracey F.
11/2/16

Was given access to the file very promptly even though I bought it very last minute :)I bought the GV245 notes. I didn't use the Phillipines or China notes, but used the democratisation and hybrid notes a lot, and some of the Russia notes. The file doesn't include all the units of the course, but was very helpful for three of the units I was revising for the exam.

lilyj38
Lily J.
10/16/16

I bought some revision notes for Economics and Finance and it was really useful as it highlights the important part and saves me a lot of time to read the textbook or even the notes, especially when the exams are just around the corner. Besides, the Economics notes are tailored specifically to the marking criteria and I am really glad to say that my money is well spent on the notes.

virginiay7
Virginia Y.
10/16/16

The notes very at a very reasonable price and covered all the content i was required to know for my exams.

cameronx
Cameron X.
10/16/16

Some notes are really detailed with really good explanations. They include lecture notes and extra information they get from textbook and other books. Sometimes they even have essay plans which are useful. It's definitely a good platform for you if you find textbook and lecture very confusing and lengthy. The price of the notes are fair but one thing is it can't be downloaded and you cannot edit it which may be annoying.

ajays49
Ajay S.
10/4/16

The website is easy-to-use and transparent for both buyers and sellers of revision notes. The prices are listed clearly and buying the notes entitles you to a read-only copy of them. Selling notes is also easy, with regular email updates on how your notes are selling and a good line of communication between the staff and buyers/sellers. Would recommend.

warrenl38
Warren L.
10/3/16

The Study Notes Company is an invaluable tool for any LSE student and the range of products they now offer means there is something for everyone. I am able to find useful resources for all my modules, whether that's revision notes, study guides or past questions. I highly recommend this company to anyone at LSE.

janh180
Jan H.
10/1/16

Uni Study Notes is a reliable website to look for notes, exam solutions and even practice questions to prepare for exams in LSE. I highly recommend this website to all students.

shivams16
Shivam S.
8/17/16

Uni Study Notes is a brilliant website for students like myself. It is an excellent source of study materials including exam notes and exam solutions but also materials for the academic year including concise and focused lecture notes. I can honestly say, me and quite a few of my friends would not have done anywhere near as well as we did without these resources. All the notes have been checked before uploading and provide highly relevant information to the courses at hand, which is incredibly useful as it allows us to be focused in our revision, rather than sifting through lots of outdated or irrelevant data. Having used this website for 3 out of my 4 courses and many of my friends doing the same, I can honestly say it was totally worth the investment (which is very, very reasonable) and it is truly an initiative which has proved tremendously useful to many students alongside myself.

andyv35
Andy V.
8/9/16

An excellent source for revision guides, study notes and exam solutions. Everything is manually checked for completeness and accuracy meaning that you can be confident in the quality of everything you buy.

Questions? Get answers from the Uni Study Notes staff and other customers.

4 Photos for Uni Study Notes