Review of Uni Study Notes

Uni Study Notes reviews

support@unistudynotes.org.uk

trisc1
4/18/19

Very helpful revision notes across many subjects and universities. Would recommend this to my friends.

ruiw2
4/18/19

it is absolutely helpful during revision, really appreciated, and it's my third order here, come and buy the one you need!

ruiw1
4/18/19

I will definitely recommend it to my friends, I love it very much and I will tell everyone there are great notes here

gagandeept
4/17/19

they make life soo much easier. I use them every year to purchase notes so i could fill my knowledge gaps

ushu
4/16/19

This is one of the best websites!! It has given me so many notes that are helpful for my classes in all my uni years.

camlos
4/16/19

great website great websitegreat websitegreat websitegreat websitegreat websitegreat websitegreat website

zidaneb
4/16/19

Always on point - Not too pricy - Easily accessible via email and fast service every time for everything

saeedc1
4/15/19

Absolutely fantastic service providing and ensuring quality notes/ revisions guides are delivered in a timely manner. Also the website is easy to navigate.

martaa14
4/14/19

Very useful for revision notes across all subjects and universities notes are well structured by bullet points.

adelk6
4/12/19

Made my life much easier during exam period. Lot of useful material, and the solutions for problem sets truly helped.

armanj3
4/11/19

I found the notes I brought very useful for my courses. I purchased past solutions to exams, and since my department don't provide these, the notes were invaluable. Great value for money too.

yiannist1
4/7/19

Great notes that are we'll written and also solutions at great price that arvery helpfull. Evert student should use them.

melissal357
4/6/19

Notes are concise and well-organised. Provide excellent summary for the courses. Good to have for exam.

giorgosg7
4/5/19

The notes and revision guides offered are very well written and structured and provide an excellent way to ace your revision for the exams!

amnat1
4/4/19

Notes are very detailed and cover the content well. Purchased notes for all modules for all three years at the LSE.

thanushng
4/2/19

Very good notes , was able to learn quickly and helped me for exams , very happy with it. Used it for all my first year modules

muhammadr45
4/2/19

Notes were good but I think we should just be able to know exactly what year they come from. Because they might not exactly align with your year of study so make sure of that before hand. Otherwise good service.

flos7
3/30/19

...if you are pressed for time preparing for exams! It made studying for my exam much easier and helped me by providing a good summary of course material.

anjalit6
3/19/19

Very helpful and everything was clearly laid out. A lot of different courses available and content specific for university programmes.

sitir
3/9/19

good selection of notes but I'm not sure about the refund policy if you are unsatisfied with the notes

Response from UniStudyNotes L., Uni Study Notes Representative
Hi Siti, refunds are fully offered if access to the files have not been granted yet. If you ever have a quality issue you can email us and we'll fix the problem for you by compensation or suitable replacement. Thanks! Uni Study Notes Team
amyraha
2/27/19

Easy to navigate website with high quality notes for all my courses. Comprehensive notes to aide revision and supplement lectures and classes.

shaunh50
2/3/19

Great site which provides access to a huge array of notes. Purchased a few sets which have saved me time when it came to revision.

samuele64
1/28/19

Really solid notes! Aids in understanding lecture besides providing pointers on how to do well in exams. WOuld recommend for pre-exam.

wangc3
1/23/19

I bought a set of notes which is immensely helpful with my revision. It saves me a lot of time from gathering bits of information in one place. It is useful in helping me to understand the key concepts of a particular topic.

bobs600
1/21/19

I recently used this service to obtain some notes for one of my modules, the notes proved very useful summarising key concepts and helping to explain things in an easier format

Questions? Get answers from the Uni Study Notes staff and other customers.

1 Photo for Uni Study Notes