Review of Uni Study Notes

Uni Study Notes reviews

support@unistudynotes.org.uk

jamesb1601
6/4/19

By and large, I have found it to be a very useful site for finding good quality revision notes. Some of the notes do seem a bit lower in quality than others but with the previews, you can always tell before you buy.

People complain that you cannot download and print the notes - yes this does make things a little more convenient but the quality of the product is what matters most. And thankfully this site as a lot of very good quality, and so very useful resources! They always have offers on too and like to circulate discount codes which is a nice bonus.

farhinc
6/1/19

able to gain easy access to these revision notes
sums everything up well and was a good aid towards revision

nadinel27
5/29/19

This is especially useful for exam revision, as it is the entire course content already filtered, thus very compact. Ready to access immediately. Found this very useful!

madushvis
5/24/19

Good but the read only access was limited also to just one device so I didn't get as much use of it. Spent too much time screenshotting and printing.

woohyunc
5/21/19

Cant download the file that I bought. It was linked to google drive and required to have permission.

zakid2
5/20/19

Bought a document that didn't match with the description. Still waiting for the refund. Hopefully I'll get it soon

erikh84
5/20/19

Have been using the website's resources for the past few years. Some documents are better than others but all in all they all help you prepare for your exams.

oliverj34
5/17/19

Solid notes, very helpful. Reduces stress. Helped me prepare. Good template to start with. Great for cramming.

katiel120
5/17/19

Very helpful. Saved my life. I bought notes for EC 102, and helped a lot. Recommend to all the students.

elizac17
5/15/19

Helps to supplement lecture notes and clarify concepts. Good for wrapping up content and providing a review of course material.

non262
5/15/19

When your struggling, the notes they have here can be really beneficial, I recommend it for all students. Bought family law notes! And they look amazing.

serjint
5/14/19

Unistudy has a wide range of revision notes that can be both concise and comprehensive as well, across a wide range of subjects. Most notes are updated.

xiaomot
5/13/19

I think uni study notes is really helpful for my revision!! Especially for a student who have so many essay-based subjects to review like me.

jessc76
5/12/19

Pretty good quality notes but can't access using non-gmail account and no prior notice the notes are really good sometimes

luciaz8
5/10/19

The notes is very helpful and the price is reasonable! I have purchased many times on this website and these notes really helps with my exams.

naimf
5/10/19

Helped me with my revision massively. Had all the key essays needed for my exams and has made my life easier.

peterl421
5/10/19

very good website, good material for revision purpose, good quality notes and exam solution , will reccommend

aliyyaha2
5/9/19

Notes were extremely detailed and delivery was prompt! Simplified a very complicated module for me very easily.

victoriac173
5/8/19

This website has provided invaluable help during my exam season, the notes I received have been of super good quality and have helped me cram all the required information really quickly!

richardt372
5/6/19

Very good detailed notes and essay plans. The notes were clear and concise, and very promptly delivered. They thoroughly break down the readings and underline the key arguments. These notes are adequate on their own to get you a good grade.

rossir1
5/5/19

Some topics were missed out. Such as defamation, public nuisance and vicarious liability. Quite a view typos, some including case names. The material seemed just to be the text book, no further academic commentary.

danield371
5/5/19

Very well laid out website that was easy to use. Very quick delivery as well. Perfect at what it does.

woojinj
5/5/19

Very detailed description on every topic.
The noted was one of the big part made me get good grades on final exam.

alexa395
5/5/19

The best website to find help especially when revising for exams.you can find everything you need. Definitely check it out.

alexx26
5/4/19

Really helpful and clear notes which give me many ideas to revise, and reasonable cost for what I received.

Questions? Get answers from the Uni Study Notes staff and other customers.

4 Photos for Uni Study Notes