UniServ.net

UniServ.net has a consumer rating of 2 stars from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. UniServ.net ranks 39th among Swimming Pool sites.

How would you rate UniServ.net?

“I had my pool remodeled this year. After most of the...”

Virginia V.
7/31/14

I had my pool remodeled this year. After most of the money were paid the guy we dealt with, started to be very rude and annoyed that my husband wanted the job done right for the money we paid, so he would call to ask questions. We entered the agreement at the end of January, the job was finished sometimes in the mid of March.The pavers were not done right, some of them are popping out already, to make the long story short ' I would not recommend this company.

virginiav1
July 31st, 2014

I would not recommend this company.

Questions? Get answers from the UniServ.net staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about UniServ.net?

Have a question about UniServ.net?