Review of Ulthera

customerservice@ulthera.com

1 star

sarahg63
4/7/15

Ulthera gave me the gradual lift and tightening that I was seeking on my brow and neck. I say gradual because it took 3 months to see decent results and it was well worth it. I would do it again in a heartbeat.

nancyf15
3/23/15

Ultherapy is an amazing alternative to having a neck lift, and without the downtime of surgery. In fact, besides some numbness and tingling I had no downtime at all. The results take a few months to kick in but it's well worth the wait.

saraha55
2/5/15

I keep seeing this procedure and it's amazing results in New Beauty magazine and on TV. I'm not ready for surgery and want my neck to be lifted and tightened. If Ultherapy is good enough for Courtney Cox, it's good enough for me!

marym172
10/29/14

I had heard that Ultherapy was painful but I just had my first treatment wih only an 800 mg Ibpofuen and it was not bad at all. It felt like tiny needle zaps with some heat but it was tolerable. Now I am waiting to hit the 6 month mark to see my full results.

lisaq6
5/5/14

I received some great information from the Ulthera site regarding the Ultherapy ultrasound treatment. I have been researching skin tightening and found many positive reviews about the treatment a an alternative to surgery. The before and after photos seem to depict an accurate result as Ultherapy is not as drastic as surgery..the results appear to be very natural looking and without any downtime.

Questions? Get answers from the Ulthera staff and other customers.

Ulthera?