Review of Ukulele Buddy

Tel: 1-800-292-4963

cathyr83
Cathy R.
2/14/19

So far shopping was easy...unfortunately the only thing I don't know is how the lessons are given..simplicity? confusing? have no idea

gilbertd33
Gilbert D.
2/13/19

The presentation feels like it was developed by a used car salesman. The Ukulele Buddy web site is what sold me. The tools there are excellent and my hope is that the course is also great - we'll see.

normm15
Norm m.
2/11/19

Have been trying to learn ukulele for about five months difficult because i cannot bend left thumb so have been practising chord changes since getting your course . Progress is great,love the way you both go through the lessons step by step slowly . We don't get frustrated. Lessons are so easy, I am up to lessons 50 in 2weeks some lessons a bit rusty on but will go back to review HIGH RECCOMEND REGARDS ZEKE MUNDU

darrend47
Darren D.
2/9/19

I look forward to beginning. I can't give a definite on recommending the site or whether or not I will buy again since I haven't begun yet.

elizabetha334
ELIZABETH A.
2/4/19

Asking for start date on debit card is confusing. Better quality video would be appreciated. In the lesson, 'The Glorious G Chord', the G chord is not taught! Maybe it was titled by mistake?

boydw14
Boyd W.
1/28/19

Ask me later. I haven't had time to really work on it. At 90 my fingers don't
bend as well as they did years ago! However, I have recaptured "Five Foot Two"!

theresel7
Therese L.
1/23/19

Very easy to complete. I was completely satisfied with Ukulelebuddy service. They promptly sent my request and even contacted my by email to see if the Disc that I ordered had arrived. They arrived the day they sent the email. The service has been spot on, thank you. I am in Australia, so they had a long way to come, everything went as planne

johnk703
John K.
1/13/19

So far so good. Sometime the harmonica throws me off when my ear is listening for a familiar tune. But I enjoy the fun they try to make things. The winging it that is often done and their body language when on the fly is part of the keeping real fun. I would like more rhythm exercise challenges to play with, but I am sure that will come in time. I'm only on lesson 32 or somewhere close to that.

alleng65
Allen G.
1/10/19

Website and purchasing experience Great! I have had fun learning the uke and the instruction videos are great.

marilynl68
Marilyn L.
1/9/19

I’m giving you five stars with out any real experience other than placing my order. I’ll give you more feedback later.

petef43
Pete F.
12/18/18

The website is great. The lessons are a gift for my wife to go with her new uke - let's hope they're just as good!

alycer
Alyce R.
12/11/18

Buying is always made easy. Cancelling, refunding, or actually delivering a great product are more important.

jodyl22
Jody L.
11/25/18

I spent far too much time trying to get the online metronome to work. It should simply be removed from the package due to the age of the technology originally used to create it and the amount of work/troubleshooting it takes to try to get it to work.

row4
Ro W.
11/24/18

Simple and easy to take this course.... easy fill out form, good choice of paying, and nothing ‘complicated’... looking forward to starting the course... thankyou.

susanr394
Susan R.
11/15/18

Found this site easy to get through with out trying to figure out all the little signs, dots and fill in the blank other sites have this was a clean and easy to maneuver process thank you

stacym155
Stacy M.
11/9/18

well i just bought the product and i havent even seen it but i'm hoping i will love it as much as the reviews said!

hermz
Herm Z.
10/25/18

Quick shopping. How good the program is I will still need to experience. So far I like it, especially the pace set, the encouragement given and the confidence generated that the chords actually translate into accompaniment for songs.

teresak84
Teresa k.
10/22/18

Great
The whole process from buying to receiving was fast and efficient.
The lessons are easy to follow - great.
Don't like the harmonica over done.

anthonyh207
Anthony H.
10/21/18

It's far too early for me to judge - I've only just placed the order! Still not had enough usage of the product to give a good judgement.

williamd197
William D.
10/20/18

Easy to shop the reviews and site sold me but the truth is in the pudding when I get everything started.

beverleed5
beverlee d.
10/3/18

reasonably easy and for me that's saying something, loving the lessons very easy to follow . I'm 75 YEARS YOUNG and having great fun learning . thank you both regards Beverlee D.

jeant75
Jean T.
9/17/18

So far so good I have wanted to learn to play the uke for a long time. This is by far the best way I have found. It produces no anxiety whatsoever as one goes at ones own speed. The teaching method is good but I do prefer JP's way better than Mitch's. JP is much clearer in his instructions. Look out harmonica, here I come.

jennifers813
Jennifer S.
9/16/18

Nice and straight forward. Wonderful to have immediate lessons available until my DVD's arrive. Thank you

micheles157
Michele S.
9/13/18

I received my soprano ukulele and am very happy with my purchase. The case is adequate if you are careful. There is no padding. The tuner works great. This is a great package for a beginner.

sarahg227
Sarah G.
8/24/18

Quick and easy to order, however, I was under the impression that I could download the videos to watch at my convenience. I live internationally and do not have strong internet most of the time. My hope was to download the lessons while I was visiting family in the US and complete them when I could. I was very disappointed to realize that the videos were unable to be downloaded to view offline.

Questions? Get answers from the Ukulele Buddy staff and other customers.

Ukulele Buddy?