Review of Ukulele Buddy

Tel: 1-800-292-4963

joyn38
Joy N.
4/21/19

I am excited about picking up my Uke again. I needed a push and reminded me how much fun it is. Thank you

lorens44
Loren S.
4/20/19

Loved the breadth of knowledge in these lessons and feel that JP and Mitch opened up a whole new way for me to enjoy and even create music. Thanks for the future this has enabled.

gregorya20
Gregory A.
4/8/19

Very pleasing. Informative! The idea of playing and learning ukelele in such a dynamic way is so appealing!

habibf1
Habib F.
3/25/19

I tried learning to play an instrument in the past, not successfully. I am looking forward to this journey.

stevenb546
Steven B.
3/14/19

The process was very simple. I had a question before placing my order and customer service answered quickly.

annek109
Anne K.
3/13/19

I am enjoying the course very much. There is a lot of encouragement from JP, which is so important. The pacing seems slow, at times, but I realize that it is important for muscle memory. I am looking forward to the day when it becomes second nature and I can play without looking when I change chords. I feel like I am making great progress in a short amount of time. So glad I bought this course. Playing the Uke has brought me great joy. Thank you!

gregoryr45
Gregory R.
2/18/19

Selections and order process was very user friendly. Information for making the right selection was very well organized and easy to follow for a beginning UK player.

cathyr83
Cathy R.
2/14/19

So far shopping was easy...unfortunately the only thing I don't know is how the lessons are given..simplicity? confusing? have no idea

gilbertd33
Gilbert D.
2/13/19

The presentation feels like it was developed by a used car salesman. The Ukulele Buddy web site is what sold me. The tools there are excellent and my hope is that the course is also great - we'll see.

darrend47
Darren D.
2/9/19

I look forward to beginning. I can't give a definite on recommending the site or whether or not I will buy again since I haven't begun yet.

normm15
Norm m.
1/28/19

Have been trying to learn ukulele for about five months difficult because i cannot bend left thumb so have been practising chord changes since getting your course . Progress is great,love the way you both go through the lessons step by step slowly . We don't get frustrated. Lessons are so easy, I am up to lessons 50 in 2weeks some lessons a bit rusty on but will go back to review HIGH RECCOMEND REGARDS ZEKE MUNDU

elizabetha334
ELIZABETH A.
1/20/19

Asking for start date on debit card is confusing. Better quality video would be appreciated. In the lesson, 'The Glorious G Chord', the G chord is not taught! Maybe it was titled by mistake?

boydw14
Boyd W.
1/14/19

Ask me later. I haven't had time to really work on it. At 90 my fingers don't
bend as well as they did years ago! However, I have recaptured "Five Foot Two"!

theresel7
Therese L.
1/9/19

Very easy to complete. I was completely satisfied with Ukulelebuddy service. They promptly sent my request and even contacted my by email to see if the Disc that I ordered had arrived. They arrived the day they sent the email. The service has been spot on, thank you. I am in Australia, so they had a long way to come, everything went as planne

marilynl68
Marilyn L.
1/9/19

I’m giving you five stars with out any real experience other than placing my order. I’ll give you more feedback later.

johnk703
John K.
12/30/18

So far so good. Sometime the harmonica throws me off when my ear is listening for a familiar tune. But I enjoy the fun they try to make things. The winging it that is often done and their body language when on the fly is part of the keeping real fun. I would like more rhythm exercise challenges to play with, but I am sure that will come in time. I'm only on lesson 32 or somewhere close to that.

alleng65
Allen G.
12/27/18

Website and purchasing experience Great! I have had fun learning the uke and the instruction videos are great.

petef43
Pete F.
12/18/18

The website is great. The lessons are a gift for my wife to go with her new uke - let's hope they're just as good!

alycer
Alyce R.
12/11/18

Buying is always made easy. Cancelling, refunding, or actually delivering a great product are more important.

row4
Ro W.
11/24/18

Simple and easy to take this course.... easy fill out form, good choice of paying, and nothing ‘complicated’... looking forward to starting the course... thankyou.

susanr394
Susan R.
11/15/18

Found this site easy to get through with out trying to figure out all the little signs, dots and fill in the blank other sites have this was a clean and easy to maneuver process thank you

stacym155
Stacy M.
11/9/18

well i just bought the product and i havent even seen it but i'm hoping i will love it as much as the reviews said!

jodyl22
Jody L.
11/9/18

I spent far too much time trying to get the online metronome to work. It should simply be removed from the package due to the age of the technology originally used to create it and the amount of work/troubleshooting it takes to try to get it to work.

williamd197
William D.
10/20/18

Easy to shop the reviews and site sold me but the truth is in the pudding when I get everything started.

hermz
Herm Z.
10/11/18

Quick shopping. How good the program is I will still need to experience. So far I like it, especially the pace set, the encouragement given and the confidence generated that the chords actually translate into accompaniment for songs.

Questions? Get answers from the Ukulele Buddy staff and other customers.

Ukulele Buddy?