Ukbootsoutlet.co.uk

Ukbootsoutlet.co.uk

Ukbootsoutlet.co.uk has a consumer rating of 1 stars from 1 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Ukbootsoutlet.co.uk?

“I purchased a pair of ugg boots from this site...”

joanne w.
6/17/13

I purchased a pair of ugg boots from this site and still no boots i ve email the company many times and no reply they took the money out of my account nearly a month now the payment went to beijing,don t think they ll come now!!!!!!! can any 1 help plz?

joannew2
June 17th, 2013

Questions? Get answers from the Ukbootsoutlet.co.uk staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Ukbootsoutlet.co.uk?

Have a question about Ukbootsoutlet.co.uk?