Review of Uggs711

Uggs711 reviews

SITE CLOSED

maxm74
1/20/16

This is definitly not a trustful Uggs dealer! They sent completely different shoes as shown on the website, with a bad smell and cheap quality haptic.
As i wanted to return the 2 pair of shoes they did not react anymore. The billing company said there is no possibility to hold back the money, because of the long delivery time.
They use only gmail accounts as "official" company mail accounts ...
Hands off! be aware!

angelikap2
1/4/16

I didn't get my shoes from them at all !!!!!!!!! 2 month they lied to me...uggs711!

veronicaf6
11/8/15

I recently purchased a pair of boots from them. No complaints, great price, shipping was 7 days as they stated when I ordered.

jessicar38
3/8/15

Bunch of thieves! They are NOT authorized dealers and send you no name boots.

jilliant2
1/28/15

NOT AUTHENTIC UGG product at all! I ordered the UGG sunburst tall chestnut boot from them because the photos they use on their website are genuine UGG photos. The product I received is completely counterfeit and of HORRIBLE quality! Not only that, they charged my credit card more money than the invoice states! All around BAD NEWS! AVOID IT LIKE THE PLAGUE!

Tip for consumers: Check out the photos to see the terrible quality these boots! two of the photos are from the website and the other two are the boots I received!

Questions? Get answers from the Uggs711 staff and other customers.

4 Photos for Uggs711